Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army (1339 Views)

Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest / BREAKING NEWS:OPC Leader Gani Adams Lost His Unit To APC!!! / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by Kpac(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
I have been quiet all year attending to my goals but in a few hours, my country and its people are about to make a vital decision that would either make or mar the future of this blessed country.

Been watching from the sidelines the fierce battles from all concerned, the top guys have rolled up hundreds of allegations and accusations, while you guys at the downtown have thrown massive punch lines and insulted each other at will. It aint no big deal because tomorrow's election is one of the greatest in this country for so many reasons.

In any battle, most times, the challenger is the one with more accusations, more headlines and often very loud mouthed while the defending and current champion are the more quiet that responds only to specific issues that seem to be extra sensitive BUT in our case in this country, the defending champion is the one with a quad accusations every 24hrs, making the more noise and flooding our internet with enticing but empty adverts, which sincerely is the first reason anyone should get surprised that a current president needs to pay guys and ladies with sonorous voices to sing about his achievements when we all have eyes to see for ourselves what is working and what has gotten worse. I really do not need adverts to know what was done in 6yrs and what was lied about, it got so severe that the defending champion has even packed most of the vital achievements of state governments and the late president as his own. I mean, they lied soote they needed more points, from anywhere, to be able to meet up to something worth making adverts for.

You can just close your eyes
and imagine any extremely senseless points anyone could raise to accuse the opposition, i bet you, Fani Kayode and Fayose have raised points even more senseless than your most senseless points. Its as worse as fani kayode saying "APC is planning a fake PDP rally" As in ! APC in this limited campaign cash time would just be so rich to organize a rally for their opposition ! Aba.

Trying to avoid writing a long piece here but guys, its a long list of issues going on for the past few weeks. No one admits defeat before it is announced but you can tell from the body language of the president and his gangs that this election is already lost by them. Fayose, Fani Kayode and Okupe have disappeared from the newspaper's pages but while okupe has been trying to secretly contact Tinubu at the background, Abati have been wisely dodging the press and trying so hard not to make any incriminating speech that can jeopardize his beg for mercy when the reality finally comes alive. Billions of Naira have been personally shared as direct bribes, the formerly silent and cash strapped OPC have been woken up with Millions of naira and its now one fight at Oshodi followed by another fight at Shomolu, Obas in Ife have collected their own share of the bribes and i have not yet seen any of them make any press interview advising Nigerians to vote for the president. As soon as the election was postponed, fake usernames with an obvious fake profile pictures flooded our newspaper's website bullying us on why its either Jonathan or nothing, they came with series of tags like #GEJ4NAIJA, #GEJ4LIFE etc, their comments was so much that every other person kept mute and allowed them to reign unopposed, so they wrote several Pro Jonathan's comments, replied themselves with other usernames and even upvoted their comments. When it was 5 days to election, Nigerians came back active and i just cant find them again anywhere on the newspaper's comments section when i visited the website this morning.

Guys, lots have happened.

Now to how this concerns you and where i got this Topic's subject from : While most of us have humbly identified the right choice and candidate to vote for, i am aware of how some of us have bluntly refused to negotiate, how some of us have decided their vote is for Jonathan come what may. For those ones, they have been Pro Jonathan for years and sees it as a shame and weakness for them to "decamp", you guys would rather die than have you support a Buhari you have severally and thoroughly crucified and killed with your own mouth, even if the country is upside down and the facts today are totally against Jonathan, you just don't see it as on option to support a man like Buhari. Honestly, i salute that spirit and zeal, those are what real soldiers are made of, even at the battle front, its the greatest respect for a soldier to fight and die by the sword than retreat when its obvious death was approaching. So, i salute such mind that prefers to lose in honour than win as a shameful man, BUT the only issue i have with that, is that you guys seem to forget your choice for the best president or who to support tomorrow is not a battle and neither are you assumed to be a soldier in this case. Its just a simple decision to help a country that is presently on its knees bleeding and dying to a lot of wrongs that's happening in it.

Conclusively, i would be a genius, which i'm not, to believe there is any more to write to convince you to Vote for Buhari, you guys have made up your mind rock solid that its either Goodluck Jonathan or the country seizes to exist. So, i am not here to wrestle your will from you but this one few words i have to say finally. Imagine the great talented and intelligent men or women this country is made up of, the world knows Nigeria to be a country that has one of the brightest and intellectually sound people in the world. We've got programmers who are superb, we've got genius Doctors, Bankers, Pilots, Lecturers, Accountants and Lawyers in this country that can match anyone in the world, our Tailors, Mechanics, Nurses, Drivers who can perform wonders with the very little resources given to them......So, imagine all this people our Country is blessed with and Imagine yourself too as being another wonder amongst them, isn't it a Shame and Utmost disgrace that despite such enormous talents, a man like Goodluck Jonathan is the President of your country, a man like Sambo is the 2nd in Command of your country and a woman like Patience Jonathan is the one regarded as your first lady, a first lady that is usually considered to be one of the brightest, wisest and accomplished amongst women. Isn't is truly a shame to have those sets of people leading the rest of this Geniuses this country has.

In a simple sentence i have found yet, Goodluck Jonathan as our President is like having an OPC member leading the whole US ARMY.

Think about it.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yeah only in Anima Kingdom.
Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by loomer: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Summary
Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by giantstrides(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
The tanians know the truth, I'm sure some of them will secretly vote Buhari. The temptation of the dollars is too much for them to resist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by Blackgesus: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kudos to u brova,ur write-up is so 'mind-illuminating' that's exactly hw to write,constructive write-ups is what I expect on NL and here's one of them......More grease bro

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by Orunto: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yeah, only in Nigeria can such a fabulous fantasy be fabricated.
Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by selectedhero(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
YOU REASONED LIKE A PERSON HAVING A DOG'S HEAD AND BRAIN
Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by Tobaseyi: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
well written, well explained and well ended, one of the best i've read on nairaland
Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by KpStone(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
CHANGE HAS COME

SAI BABA

Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by oakson: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
God bless you for this master piece
APC=CHANGE
Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by LFJ: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
I can't wait to read bacanister's rejoinder to this write up.
Re: Breaking News : OPC Member To Lead The US Army by Kpac(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am so so excited today that this moment could come after all we have put through to have a day like this. We were hopeful but we never knew things could be as sweet as this. It is a total victory to Buhari, a victory to APC and a victory to all of us who bluntly refused to be suppressed to the oppression of PDP and those corrupted thinking Nigerians.

Nigerians thank you and may we all live to appreciate this day for the rest of our lives.

Our US Army have sent away the OPC member that wanted to lead us and has rightly voted the right charismatic leader worthy of being called the President of the world's most populous black country.

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Govt Allegation: Arewa Chair Coomassie, Ango Abdullahi Tackle Jonathan / 2016 Edo Guber: I’ll Anoint Next Governor, Says Lucky Igbinedion / Should Nigeria Continue With Federalism Or Should We Switch To Confederalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.