Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By : An Evil Scorpion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By : An Evil Scorpion (873 Views)

Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] / Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By : An Evil Scorpion by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
The world we dwell in is so mysterious and evil.

Few months ago, the MD/CEO of Trendy Beauty Outlet was attacked by an evil snake, but fortunately, he killed the snake.

Few days ago, he was attacked by a giant evil scorpion. The story state that, Mr Kelvin , the founder and owner of T.B.O, and also a reporter @ '' RiskyCoverage '' was attacked by an evil scorpion but he was so fortunate to sight the scorpion on time.

According to Him, the scorpion was aiming at my leg, before i miraculously saw the evil scorpion and killed it.

My advice to every nigerians is to be sober and watchful.

Vote-wisely-tomorrow.

#Votepeace
#Votefreedom

May the best man win.

Sai-Buhari

Sai-Jonathan.

Your vote is your right!

Your video evidence is your future.

God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa: Posting Sexy Pics To Lure Him Back To Her / Ay Live: Expensive Joke On Ebube Nwagbo / Photos Of Asari Dokubo’s Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.