Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Accomodation Abroad! Forget Hotels! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accomodation Abroad! Forget Hotels! (721 Views)

Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov / GOING ABROAD? DON'T FORGET YOUR.......... / Price Of Hotel Accomodation In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation Abroad! Forget Hotels! by babaibara2: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2009
ACCOMODATION ABROAD! FORGET HOTELS!

I know a lot of Nigerians will be travellin this year out of the country for different reasons which might include schooling, tourism, business, conferences and all other sorts. Getting a secure accomodation especially in hotels are ideal but usually are expensive when you put into consideration the wahala you went through in getting your visa either through the Embassy or through an agent.

I am registered with an international travel group back then when e-gold was still 100% functional( beacuse then you must register with e-gold to be a member, it was some kind of tourism group/mlm networking).
I have access to accomodation for people through my membership, and i can provide you accomodation in the country when you plan to go as long as it is in my list. Duration of stay does not matter as long as what you are coming to do in the country of question is 100% legal.Duration can be up to six months it you are lucky and far way cheaper than any hotel accomodation you will find in that country.
It is legal and clean but if you have any intention to turn it into a scam then please Bleep off because you wont find a chance to.

if you need more information please dont hesitate to talk to me. 07040217859
Re: Accomodation Abroad! Forget Hotels! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2009
Where is the Travel Moderator Isn't part of his/her job deleting spammers' posts such as this?

Everybody is now here selling akara and yamballs.

(1) (Reply)

Not Fake Or Scam / How Can I Renew My Passport? / Get Brand New Kia By Bank Financing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.