Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv (21120 Views)

Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs / Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by medamillion(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
foxxynik:

Arrant rubbish.....
If you like...tell us he killed ur parent... That calamity befall ur family...I'll vote him.... He's just one man I can trust...I dnt trust buhari who claims he's now a converted democrat with military intentions....
BTW...Buhari is old.... I jst dnt fancy his sense of handling this election and the past elections and his cohorts......
I agree GEJ did allof that lapses u've posted up there...bu I love him and my one vote will go for him.... As far is there is no proof to what u're posting... A man that God has favoured from his childhood as a poor child to a president....
I have just a sentence for you: "You must be suffering from psychosis" if you will still vote GEJ despite the glaring fact that he is a failure.

Vote him and see GEJ's badluck befall your entire household. Fooooool.

Sorry for insulting you (you started it).
Please vote GMB for a better Nigeria for you and me.
Let's look beyond our personal hatred for the people's general and put Nigeria first.Thanks.

No insult me again ooo. I sabi insult oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Lacoolmley: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even if they write a CV for someone, are they going to add experience for someone without one? Its of little value having these people write CVs.

1 Like

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
soe:
[size=20pt]SCAMMER ALERT..BEWARE[/size]

UnEmployed Desperate Graduates = 50,000,000 people
Price per CV + Favour = N 1,000

50,000,000 people * N 1000 = N 50 BILLIO
N

SCAMMER ALERT..BEWARE

Wow see cool monies la wa o
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
medamillion:

I have just a sentence for you: "You must be suffering from psychosis" if you will still vote GEJ despite the glaring fact that he is a failure.

Vote him and see GEJ's badluck befall your entire household. Fooooool.

Sorry for insulting you (you started it).
Please vote GMB for a better Nigeria for you and me.
Let's look beyond our personal hatred for the people's general and put Nigeria first.Thanks.

No insult me again ooo. I sabi insult oooooo.
I'll vote him and no badluck will befall my household....unlike ur wretched family....
Again...u can't beg me to cast my vote for somebody whom as a military ruler had nothing to offer...and realising that OBJ had attained the presidential level after sitting as a head of state...tries to measure up at the age of 73.... This is foolishness...
Buhari can go to hell and campaign with the devil to assist him....he will never rule this country again!....
I shouldn't insult u again? How pathetic....? I don't insult people...I mess them up!... You're one stupeed person I'd love to mess around with coz u dnt have a common sense!.... And u're way to stupeed to beg me to vote an old man to rule me... When GEJ has proven worthy of my vote... He has given this country the true definition of democracy and fools like you are begging for military hand grip from Buhari.... Silly thing!
You've been served!...you need transformation ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by issylarry(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Really.
I m suspecting theses people

Lolz,one "s" is ok!(Theses),u just dey too anxious to put sumtin down!just jokin o bro!but av got same reasonin wt ya.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Floyd45(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
All na hustle right now mehn. Push CV has said it all..its about the revenue..kudi..owo.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by manny4life(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Some of the comments on here are silly... So you expect a private business to run without any source of revenue? Take a trip to CL and type in Resume Writing and see the results. Not everyone can write a perfect resume, even the most perfect resume have errors that's why you seek the experts to do it.

When you jump the bus, you (that's a service).
When you bank with some banks, they charge you a banking fee (it's a service)
When you want a well written resume, you get charged (it's a service) NOT A CHARITY.

Resume writing is a LEGIT service, at least, no one is pointing a gun to your head and forcing the service on you. Whether you're jobless or unemployed, that's irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by medamillion(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
foxxynik:

I'll vote him and no badluck will befall my household....unlike ur wretched family....
Again...u can't beg me to cast my vote for somebody whom as a military ruler had nothing to offer...and realising that OBJ had attained the presidential level after sitting as a head of state...tries to measure up at the age of 73.... This is foolishness...
Buhari can go to hell and campaign with the devil to assist him....he will never rule this country again!....
I shouldn't insult u again? How pathetic....? I don't insult people...I mess them up!... You're one stupeed person I'd love to mess around with coz u dnt have a common sense!.... And u're way to stupeed to beg me to vote an old man to rule me... When GEJ has proven worthy of my vote... He has given this country the true definition of democracy and fools like you are begging for military hand grip from Buhari.... Silly thing!
You've been served!...you need transformation ASAP!
I will not insult you again but be issue-based.
medamillion:

Buhari is NOT too old to rule Nigeria:

James Ibori of PDP was convicted for money laundry at the age of 49 (a youth according to PDP supporters)

DSP Alameseigha was convicted also for money laundry at the of 52 (a youth according to PDP supporters)

Dimeji Bankole (a youth) embezzeled our billions as a speaker of house of rep.

Bode George was convicted at the age of 64 for mismanagement of public fund (a youth according to PDP supporters)

I used to worry about age but I am convinced that leadership is about responsibility and the old and the young could be good or bad.

Below is a list of (old) leaders who have developed their countries to enviable success.

Nelson Mandela, was born 1918, became President of South Africa in 1994 at 76 years old. He was still the President in 1998 when he stepped down for Thabo Mbeki at age 80. If he had served two terms, he would have been 84.

President Jose Mujiaga of Uruguay was 75 years old when elected. He is now 79 years old.

President Milos Zeman of Chech Republic is 70 years old and will be in office till 2018 when he will be 74 years old.

An actor, Ronald Reagan, became the American President at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each and then retired at the age of 78.

Moraji Desai became the Prime Minister of India at the age of 81, Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the age of 74 and they demonstrated great wisdom in nation building

View this link to see how Nigerians have been treated under "youth" Jonathan at the age of 57 https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan

You also said Buhari achieved nothing as Head of State?
Buhari spent just 20months in office and these are his achievements
medamillion:

1. The wrestling of a major concession from OPEC in 1984 to increase Nigeria's oil production quota from 1.3 million barrels to 1.45 million barrels per day.

2. The initiation of a public campaign against indiscipline known as "War Against Indiscipline" (WAI). This policy won him national and universal applause, as a result of its effectiveness.

3. In order to reform the economy, as Head of State, Buhari started to rebuild the nation's social-political and economic systems, along the realities of Nigeria's austere economic conditions. The rebuilding included removing or cutting back the excesses in national expenditure, obliterate or remove completely corruption from the nation's social ethics, shifting from mainly public sector employment to self employment. Buhari also encouraged import substitution industrialisation based to a great extent on the use of local materials and he tightened importation.

4. General Buhari in 1984, was able to achieve 15 percent cut from Shagari's 1983 Budget.

5. The victory of Nigeria's Under-17 Team (the Golden Eagles) at the Kodak World Cup Soccer Competition in China in August, 1985.

6. Even as a Military Head of State, Buhari maintained and enhanced diplomatic relations with all countries and international organisations such as the OAU, UN, OPEC, ECOWAS and the Commonwealth of Nations. He also honoured all treaty obligations entered into by previous governments.

7. The freezing of accounts of political parties and corrupt ex-political office holders in the Second Republic in 1984.

8. The change of colour of the nation's currency notes (except the fifty kobo note) in April 1984 to stop currency trafficking. The exercise rendered almost half of the estimated N6 billion in circulation worthless at the expiration of the change.

9. The launching of the Expanded Immunization Programme (EPI) in May, 1984.

10. The wrestling of a major concession from OPEC in 1984 to increase Nigeria's oil production quota from 1.3 million barrels to 1.45 million barrels per day.

BONUS:

11. The introduction of a new Customs Tariff, which reduced the range of import duties from between zero and 500 per cent to between 5 per cent and 200 per cent.

12. The granting of import duty exemption to only twenty items including agricultural implements, air craft, fuels, lubricants, educational films, technical assistance materials etc.

13. The imposition of a levy on dormant companies

14.The rescheduling of the nation's short term trade debts valued at over =N=5 billion and the subsequent issuance of promissory notes to the uninsured creditors.

15. The procurement of new Air Buses by Nigeria Airways in 1985 to boost air transportation.

Note that all these were achieved in less than 3 years, and his outstanding achievements as PTF chairman have not been mentioned.

Vote wisely
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by idia101(f): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Passin by grin
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by kulgee001(m): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2015
All these ones shouting "who no sabi write CV", submit your CVs to a serious organization, na for paper shredder e go end up that is if you are lucky they print it for a closer look.

Some even put their parents origin in CV and they are talking too.

PushCV is legit and this their programme is laudable jare.

Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians are their own nemesis.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Chukaholic: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2015
kibo:
I think it is wrong to say negative things about an enterprise because they requested pay for a service on an optional basis.

As long as people are NOT FORCED to pay a certain fee to proceed to the next level, then people should should cut these fellows some slack.

A lot of people come up here and say careless and raunchy comments about the same people you think can help broker a job for you with a prospective employer.

This is unfair on the part of people who have invested a lot of hard work to make this possible.

N:B: I dont work for PUSHCV.

I share your sentiments. I don't think anyone had guns pointed @ them to order a catchy CV. This payment stuff was totally optional. From the inception of this program, PUSHCV had stated its purpose, and so far, they haven't derailed. Its too early/unfair to libel them, and label them as SCAM. Some fellows can really be parochial in their reasoning tho.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Maximus85(m): 1:13am On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
[size=20pt]SCAMMER ALERT..BEWARE[/size]

UnEmployed Desperate Graduates = 50,000,000 people
Price per CV + Favour = N 1,000

50,000,000 people * N 1000 = N 50 BILLION

SCAMMER ALERT..BEWARE

PushCv are not scammers. they saw an opportunity to earn a clean money and theyre doing it. they didnt promise you a sure job.
if only you can identify 500 people that you can sell or provide a service of N100 to everyday. you will be making a cool N50,000 everyday. think and stop criticizing.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by eleko1: 4:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Only the gullible will fall for their cheap,face saving tori
VickyRotex:
I knew they d later come out to defend themselves undecided

Well it doesnt matter... Peeps, upload your own Pro CV and have a healthy self esteem, trust yourself...

Wonder what they are constructing for you, that you cant construct for yourself, or make use of free online guides.

Well, good thing they made it optional...

My own opinion tho...

You could still go ahead and pay, its your money, not mine...

They sure have their scam partner here on NL.Thank U for exposing their trick
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2015
why should a recruitment firm charge jobseekers to upgrade their cv's? job seekers that dont av money yet u wana steal from them in the name of cv service. i guess they are trying to modify the nigerian immigration scam.
i mean i jst dey look the way people dey ginger to apply for the pushvc quest lyk say automatic job go dey as u dey apply. nigerians will always remain gullible. at the end they will start crying theyve been scammed, when it has always been so glaring that its a fraud. recruitment companies ought to charge the companies they hiring for and not the jobseekers. everything gets twisted in nigeria just to make money. ya'll shouls stop enriching these fraudsters wearing suit.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Maximus85:

PushCv are not scammers. they saw an opportunity to earn a clean money and theyre doing it. they didnt promise you a sure job.
if only you can identify 500 people that you can sell or provide a service of N100 to everyday. you will be making a cool N50,000 everyday. think and stop criticizing.
dude will u pay for a service where ur satisfaction isnt guaranteed? do the math n stop being a hypocrite
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Maximus85:

dude will u pay for a service where ur satisfaction isnt guaranteed? do the math n stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Chukaholic:

I share your sentiments. I don't think anyone had guns pointed @ them to order a catchy CV. This payment stuff was totally optional. From the inception of this program, PUSHCV had stated its purpose, and so far, they haven't derailed. Its too early/unfair to libel them, and label them as SCAM. Some fellows can really be parochial in their reasoning tho.
this is advance fee fraud. dey recommend that the cv's they offer will give the job seeker an edge to be selected out of many others with ordinary cv. at the end when supply exceeds demand u'll then realize they cant by any means provide jobs for every one noting the fact that they would av made their money. this is unfair to nigerians
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by yemjazz: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2015
corporate scam!!
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by somtex: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
LOOOL!! Interesting thread here.

Hi everyone,

I'm Somto Ifezue (Founder of PushCV).

Please ask me anything regarding PushCV. I will answer any question you have.

Thank you.

smiley smiley
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by AutosBay(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Push CV is an affiliate program, anytime you see the word referral it just tells you its a money making program, but honestly speaking if you did not pay to upload your CV you have nothing to loose, but sincerely speaking its an affiliate program whereby the organization earns money, infact they need as many applications as possible, haven't you asked yourself this question " you get a low score you still qualify for the next Stage"? My fellow Nigerians be wise.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by VickyRotex(f): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2015
eleko1:
Only the gullible will fall for their cheap,face saving toriThey sure have their scam partner here on NL.Thank U for exposing their trick

cheesy cheesy before nko... I know some of the defenders here are partners. grin grin
Not discouraging anyone sha, but peeps shouldn't put their eggs in one basket. It's worth trying and been cautious without paying them a dime.
Lets see how it eventually unveils. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by somtex: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
AutosBay:
Push CV is an affiliate program, anytime you see the word referral it just tells you its a money making program, but honestly speaking if you did not pay to upload your CV you have nothing to loose, but sincerely speaking its an affiliate program whereby the organization earns money, infact they need as many applications as possible, haven't you asked yourself this question " you get a low score you still qualify for the next Stage"? My fellow Nigerians be wise.

Sir, we are not an Affiliate Program and the points awarded are not the same as the ACTUAL scores in Stage 1.

I'm sure you read your dashboard. People that had less or equal to 20% were not moved to the next stage. We are also aware that many people had internet issues, that's why they might have failed/not completed the test.

But at least we all have 2 more tests to go.

smiley
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Chidizman(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Am yet to answer myself this, Why are people criticizing Unnecessarily? You cant be poor and a wizard at the same time sad You dont expect Pushcv to give you an easy gateway to your desired Job.
Millions of Nigerian graduates dont know how to tailor a good Cv not to talk of envisaging one. I believe their motive is just to help but at a Considerable price.
Alas, If you have a good satisfactory Cv, Submit to them. If You dont, Why dont you get one or Pay to them and stop whining! As for me am gonna see this to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by eleko1: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Some desperate 'MUMUplus' go drop sha.
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy before nko... I know some of the defenders here are partners. grin grin
Not discouraging anyone sha, but peeps shouldn't put their eggs in one basket. It's worth trying and been cautious without paying them a dime.
Lets see how it eventually unveils. undecided
Na them sabi
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by VickyRotex(f): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
eleko1:
Some desperate 'MUMUplus' go drop sha. Na them sabi

grin grin undecided
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Chukaholic: 12:53am On Mar 29, 2015
prettyboi1989:

this is advance fee fraud. dey recommend that the cv's they offer will give the job seeker an edge to be selected out of many others with ordinary cv. at the end when supply exceeds demand u'll then realize they cant by any means provide jobs for every one noting the fact that they would av made their money. this is unfair to nigerians

Not saying people shoudnt be wary of this whole thing. But you shouldn't conclude yet since all you are saying are based on assumptions. Anyways, did you pay the fee?
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Chukaholic:

Not saying people shoudnt be wary of this whole thing. But you shouldn't conclude yet since all you are saying are based on assumptions. Anyways, did you pay the fee?
y i go pay? people that hold the best jobs did dey pay a dime? so fvck push cv
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Chidizman:
Am yet to answer myself this, Why are people criticizing Unnecessarily? You cant be poor and a wizard at the same time sad You dont expect Pushcv to give you an easy gateway to your desired Job.
Millions of Nigerian graduates dont know how to tailor a good Cv not to talk of envisaging one. I believe their motive is just to help but at a Considerable price.
Alas, If you have a good satisfactory Cv, Submit to them. If You dont, Why dont you get one or Pay to them and stop whining! As for me am gonna see this to the end.
dude do u knw the job of a genuine recruitment agency? they make advertise vacancies for companies and get paid for it by the companies that they work for without collecting a dime from the job seeker b4 geting the job.
Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Chidizman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettyboi1989:

dude do u knw the job of a genuine recruitment agency? they make advertise vacancies for companies and get paid for it by the companies that they work for without collecting a dime from the job seeker b4 geting the job.

What the hell are you talking about? I can vividly remember they stated their purpose before we commenced the Online exams which is that they wont collect any fund from you for this Program. The only premium they charge is if you wanna get a well desired furnished CV which the last time I checked is not compulsory.
Lets not forget they didn't force anybody to enroll for their services.
#Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by somtex: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
To clear the air.

PushCV is a business with utility bills and staff; like any other business.

We however are not that money-hungry to charge you for Jobs. We are very well funded by Investors.

We charge for CV rewriting services because it is a service that requires a lot of man power; and creative thinking from a team of people like you, whom we pay salaries.

Don't think we are blind, if we wanted to make a lot of money from this program without asking you, we would have just placed ADVERTS on your elite dashboard and your task pages, trust me, we would have made serious millions by now (check Alexa.com and Similarweb.com). We did not do that simply because we wanted you to have a great experience on the site.

It's very sad indeed that some individuals here think like babies. So you want PushCV to write your CV for you, FREE of charge ... LOOL!!!

I appreciate some of you here though.

And yes, I'm the Founder of PushCV smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Chukaholic: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettyboi1989:

y i go pay? people that hold the best jobs did dey pay a dime? so fvck push cv

I think you are taking it the wrong way(you are being personal about this). They did not charge anyone for any job. It was only an extra/optional service that comes with a charge. I dint also pay cos I have a catchy CV of my own. From the inception, they told everyone that the Elite Employee Quest has four stages. So far, people have progressed past stage one and two, and are awaiting stage three, yet no one has been charged a dime for getting past any stage. Nigerians just enjoy whining!

1 Like

Re: Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv by Kevinoh: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
tola9ja:
INEC chairman will announced GENERAL
MUHAMMADU BUHARI as winner of
presidential election which wil come up
tommorow with d vote of 37,000 000,436
votes while goodluck jonathan of PDP has d
vote of 21,000 000 122 votes I now declear
general muhammadu Buhari as d winner,if u
beleive dis type Ameen.

It's like you have inside contact in INEC headquarters, your prediction came to pass cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Friend's Interview Experience In Lekki / 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs / WAEC Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.