Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Creed To Live By - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Creed To Live By (734 Views)

Only Immature And Insecure People Live By Lies / The Justice Creed. / A Letter From The Womb (I Want To Live Mum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Creed To Live By by Naturehibrid(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Don't undermine your selfworth, by comparing yourself with others. it is because we are different that each of us is special. Don't set your goals, by what other people deem important. only you know what is best for you. Don't take for granted the things close to your heart, cling to them as you would your own life. Don't give up if you still want to try, nothing is really over until we stop trying. Don't let life slip through your fingers. More to come stay put.
Re: A Creed To Live By by zyzxx(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nice writeup
Thanks oP
Re: A Creed To Live By by Naturehibrid(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Don't be afraid to encounter risk for they open with them doors of opportunities. Don't shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible. to find love you have to give it, to loose love you hold on too tightly, to get to keep love you get to give it wings . Don't dismiss your dream to be without dream is to be without hope and to be without hope is to be without purpose. Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect because it is a fragile thread that bind us together. And please whatever is abandoned breaks down and what is not appreciated ends up being depreciated. Finally danger is real but fear is a choice.
Re: A Creed To Live By by Naturehibrid(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
zyzxx:
Nice writeup
Thanks oP
you are welcome. I just want to share with good people, it might be of help to some one.

1 Like

Re: A Creed To Live By by zyzxx(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Naturehibrid:
you are welcome. I just want to share with good people, it might be of help to some one.
yes sir. It sure do, am d first
Re: A Creed To Live By by bigwig97(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
love this. thumbs up op
Re: A Creed To Live By by Naturehibrid(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
bigwig97:
love this. thumbs up op
thanks man i am glad you love it, and will be more glad if we live it.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Literature Icon, Royver / Delilah / Why Are The Good Ones Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.