Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

"... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." (704 Views)

Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter / All These Bombings Are Meant To Make Us Accept An Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by frodobee: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
I came across this transcription of a seech by Netanyahu online, deemed it fit to share it here and gauge the opinion of Nigerians and forumites alike.

A Speech made by Netenyahu Israel PM.
I quote…” We are not obliged even the least to try to
prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs that we
are superior people. We have demonstrated that to
the blacks and Arabs in 1001 ways. The State of Israel
that we know of today has not been created by
wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses
of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not
pretend like other whites that we like the blacks. The
fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human beings
and act like human beings do not necessarily make
them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not
porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because
they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to
the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of
a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us
differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the
ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks
and Arabs; that has been proven beyond any
reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew
is honest, God fearing person, who has
demonstrated practically the right way of being……By
now every one of us has seen it practically that the
Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them
guns and they will kill each other. They are good in
nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying
many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept
that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental
inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.
Isn’t it plausible? Therefore that the Whiteman is
created to rule the Blackman……And here is a
creature (Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The
average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”.
Its a speech by Netanyahu to his cabinet. It was
reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African national
Congress youth League on 8th July 2014
Re: "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by loomer: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
How this one affect us?
Re: "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by frodobee: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Some who commented thinks he is right. Another thinks he is wrong citing that historically Jews are black, with this comment I declare the floor open.
And how I wish the MODs will find it worthy so that we can get wider views.

Also don't doubt this by citing source, just last week Netanyahu apologized to Arab-Jews over this statement and his other bad actions and utterances towards them.
Re: "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by frodobee: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by Pebcak: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by nedu2000(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
its left for blacks to prove him wrong 'cos so far i'm afraid he's right
Re: "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by yomi007k(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
He is not lying.
The avergae black man is good at nothing except making noise,getting married n induging in sex.
Emotional incompetence,laziness, n poverty.....
Now we know our problem and I am sure we will still overlook it,or shout God forbid because that's another thing we are good at.
Re: "... Let Us Accept That The Blacks And Arabs Is A Symbol Of Poverty, Mental..." by Welrez(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
The fact that the Jews are historically Africans makes the whole argument a fallacy. Although it is tempting to accept the inferiority of the black race at face value, our past speaks loftily of us.

(1) (Reply)

Video Exposes INEC Officials Colluding With PDP To Rig Elections / South African President Wants Foreigners Deported From The Country Officially / Dokubo, others meet over Buhari’s victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.