Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident (45460 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / 6 Staff Of College Of Education Yobe Die In Accident On Their Way To Write Exam / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Collynzo419: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
A trailer load of Jonathan/Sambo rice involved in accident yesterday

Very sad. Hope there were no fatalities

cc: Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Collynzo419: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is this the transformation agenda that Jona promised us?

Leave 60% of Nigerians hungry for 4 years and now buying their votes 6 weeks to election

Shame on Jonathan!

#wehavedecided

600 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Flets: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
And so?

Or you want to gain political points from accidents too... like APC typically rejoices over evil.

We've seen Tinubu sharing 50cl vegetable oil himself and we've seen osibanjo meagre rice. So ZIP IT and buy yourself a handkerchief for tomorrow

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Arch1: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
ORI JONATHAN TI GBABODE

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by SeverusSnape(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank goodness no lives were lost. **waiting for e-slaves to come and politicize the accident**

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
How does the transformation agenda relate to this accident now?... Or may be we should blame GEJ for the accident. undecided
#jokers

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by SeverusSnape(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Flets:
And so?

Or you want to gain political points from accidents too... like APC typically rejoices over evil.

We've seen Tinubu sharing 50cl vegetable oil himself and we've seen osibanjo meagre rice. So ZIP IT and buy yourself a handkerchief for tomorrow
Help me tell the foolish hypocrites. They rejoice when something bad happens. So as to score political points.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Collynzo419: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

How does the transformation agenda relate to this accident now?... Or may be we should blame GEJ for the accident. undecided

Is this what the outgoing president should be spending Nigeria's meager resources on?

60% of Nigerians live below the poverty level, instead of Jonathan to ensure that the quality of their live improves, he is buying bags of rice to bribe them 24 hours to elections.

Jonathan is an evil leader

Change is nearly here

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by vedaxcool(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan understanding of development is sharing rice up and down!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Tallesty1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

35 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by SeverusSnape(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Is this what the outgoing president should be spending Nigeria's meager resources on?

60% of Nigerians live below the poverty level, instead of Jonathan to ensure that the quality of their live improves, he is buying bags of rice to bribe them 24 hours to elections.

Jonathan is a evil leader

Change is nearly here
Is Buhari and that thief Tinubu not sharing stuffs too?..... This is Nigeria and this is part of our politics whether you like it or not.
If Jonathan is an evil leader, What do you call illiterate Buhari?... A saint?, I like your "Holier than thou" attitude. You don't have to politicize a mishap.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by yuzjet(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Tuntheycr7: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Eyahhh.

Voters be like....

20 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by emalek86(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Men I can't wait till on monday to laugh
If buhari don't give up this time, then Abraham lincoln will turn in his grave cos even him would have given up if it were him.

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by boolet: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Perhaps d driver of the trailer is an apc man @ heart. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Kentrasso(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is sooo funny cry
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by saintTim(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Our money oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even the gods knows he's just clueless,and incompetent..

What other confirmation do we need again to vote him out..

I have decided..

Meanwhile Sai-buhari.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
ok
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by knightsTempler: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by pretydiva(f): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy....watching wif my 3D
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Adyrin(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ Wins tomorrow!

6 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Now this just shows, they are not going to be successful tomorrow!

They should just back down now before they witness the heartbreak of their life

Have a nice weekend President Muhammadu Buhari

26 Likes

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by GogetterMD(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is what Davido will call "Omo see Gobe".
This is what I will call "last minute Gobe"
Meanwhile, it's bad news for PDP in kwara, as Gbemisola Saraki defects to the All Progressives Congress. Blood, they say, afterall is thicker than water

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Tuntheycr7: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
This might be a sign...

In PEJ voice.......... All this rice you pipu are shearing... Diaris Gawd ooooo

Well I have decided GMB and PYO for President and Vice president...

While GEJ and Sambo back to Street.... Hustling cont.......

Can't wait for the wind of CHANGE..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Collynzo419: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]Is Buhari and that thief Tinubu not sharing stuffs too?..... This is Nigeria and this is part of our politics whether you like it or not.
If Jonathan is an evil leader, What do you call illiterate Buhari?... A saint?, I like your "Holier than thou" attitude. You don't have to politicize a misha[/s]p.

Is Tinubu the President of Nigeria?

Jona is a failure

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by semoly(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
I guess the driver was driving fast so that the rice would get to his destination b4 the election on Saturday.

.....SAI BUHARI

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bad news

*to my corp members in front of election tomorrow, if your life is threatened, don't hesitate to compromise but don't be a coward...need I say more?
Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by layinkakeem(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
God is taking revenge small small

Sai baba
Sai buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by dridowu: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
tomorrow is d day for Buhari to be confirm as next President of Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
THINK ABOUT IT:-
During the time of President Obasanjo, Nigerian Artists
sang songs like;
•'Nigeria jaga jaga' by Idris,
•'Food no dey,brother water no dey'by African China,
•'you don hit my car' by Tony Tetula,
•'we go flog politicians koboko,•Dem just dey do us
ojoro' by Oritse Femi, Because there was so much
Hunger and Corruption everywhere,
During GEJ's tenure, Our Artists are singing songs like
•'chop my money' and Testimony byP square,
•show you the money' by Wizkid,
•'Emi Omo Baba Olowo' by Davido,
•'Emi ni baller' by Miss Kedike,
'Limpopo' by Kcee,
•'Bank Alert' by Illbliss,
•'Godwin' by Koredo Bello,
This simply Means that hunger don reduce....
Please Please and Please don't take us back to Egypt
when we are almost at the promise land...
Oga GEJ Surulere while Buhari Pullover,
VOTE FOR CONTINUITY...........

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Discover The World Of Colors With Hexcolor.co - Your Ultimate Color Resource

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.