Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What's The Correct Answer To This Question? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Correct Answer To This Question? (593 Views)

What Is The Correct Answer / Which Is The Correct Sentence? He Was Good On Bed Or He Was Good In Bed / See This, I Dare You To Provide A Correct Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by guyANDROID1: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
When an airplane goes down(crash), what's the safest airline to fly the next day.... Wanna know how intelligent some people are? Dont be surprised this question might be ask in any interview you find yourself.

No answer yet from my bbm and WhatsApp broadcast.

Too bad undecided
Re: What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by izuch(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Easy, fly German wings the next day grin
Re: What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by guyANDROID1: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala ishilove move to the right place.
Re: What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by guyANDROID1: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
izuch:
Easy, fly German wings the next day grin

Hahah, no be only German wings, na lufthansa feathers. grin
Re: What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bird wings. Cos unlike aeroplane, d bird can think of what to do when it sees danger.
Now don't ask me how ur sppsd to fly on a bird.
Re: What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by guyANDROID1: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
qbd2:
Bird wings. Cos unlike aeroplane, d bird can think of what to do when it sees danger.
Now don't ask me how ur sppsd to fly on a bird.

Hahaha laugh want to tear me apart grin grin see awkward answers. cheesy
Re: What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by Truth24(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fly kite
#Dont bother tanking me
Re: What's The Correct Answer To This Question? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
U fly without wing

(1) (Reply)

How Much Inec Really Want To Pay Corps For This Election / Ladipo Market Boils As Thugs Attack Traders / If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria, What Would Be Your First Project???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.