Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) (29224 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) / How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Download And Install Modern Combat 5 Blackout Apk + Data (direct Link) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:
lol. Okay I don't know them off hand.. am probably not as brilliant as you are.. Google is your best friend in situations like this wink
I was praying you won't pull the google card.Hands down you win.
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyrusXandria:
I was praying you won't pull the google card.Hands down you win.

you must be so intelligent to be able to list about 12 missions off hand oo.. chai
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:

you must be so intelligent to be able to list about 12 missions off hand oo.. chai
Trust I played each game all through the year of their release,so I know them all.
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
swisscarter:
@OP its dependent on your GPU

this is all there is to it, MC5 wasn't optimized for all GPUs thus making it look like crap on lower/mid end GPUs.

MC4 on the other hand is a masterpiece, look console-like on even the crappiest piece of junk that runs android.

since its a Graphics comparison, MC4 & MC5 would match at quality and MC4 certainly trumps quantity

MC4 is certainly the winner

2 Likes

Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by ManUtdholic: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:
While playing Mc5 multi player, I came across the venue "OVERTIME" which I play very well in Mc4. So what do you all think about both graphics, which is better
Are u playing on android
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Are u playing on android
yes
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by ManUtdholic: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:
yes
Link to download d game pls
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Link to download d game pls

Mc5 is free on play store
Mc4 link is on the previous page
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by MockinJay(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ah! haibe don't u go there o!

Mc5 is by far better than Mc4. You could always setting the graphics too but it would cost you more mb.

Mc5 rocks every and any day.
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Collinz2(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
MC5 is better
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by holusormi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mc5 rocks better na ,,, the only thing I hate about it is that I have to go online to play it ... Very annoying !!
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by tdayof(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
haibe:
Still MC4
on what device do you play it?
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by SegunAj(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls how can I play mc5 offline on my tecno m5
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015
tdayof:
on what device do you play it?

Samsung Galaxy Note II
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2015
MockinJay:
Ah! haibe don't u go there o!

Mc5 is by far better than Mc4. You could always setting the graphics too but it would cost you more mb.

Mc5 rocks every and any day.

sure I use the better quality in settings but dude it's still not better..

Compare this screenshot to what you have seen in mc4 now. Am surprised we are even saying mc5 graphics is better when that has been a settled case on gameloft forum. The reason people like mc5 is not because of graphics (becos it is wack), it's because of the features.

Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2015
SegunAj:
Pls how can I play mc5 offline on my tecno m5
it's an online game sir..
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by MockinJay(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2015
haibe:

sure I use the better quality in settings but dude it's still not better..

Compare this screenshot to what you have seen in mc4 now. Am surprised we are even saying mc5 graphics is better when that has been a settled case on gameloft forum. The reason people like mc5 is not because of graphics (becos it is wack), it's because of the features.

Guy, I think it's your phone's gpu playing mind tricks with you. The graphic looks poor on your device o!

Compare!

Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2015
mc4 has better graphics, mc5 has better controls. I prefer mc5 and I just played it for less than 15 mins
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by jaelz(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
haibe:
While playing Mc5 multi player, I came across the venue "OVERTIME" which I play very well in Mc4. So what do you all think about both graphics, which is better

please could you send me the download links to this game cause i bet they wouldn't be free on play store
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2015
jaelz:

please could you send me the download links to this game cause i bet they wouldn't be free on play store
its free on playstore

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2015
MockinJay:

Guy, I think it's your phone's gpu playing mind tricks with you. The graphic looks poor on your device o!

Compare!

Nope.. I have played it on several phones.. Am sure Nani667 phone is a Note 3, Mine is a Note 2. So yes, we have very good GPU's and yours doesn't look better that the MC4 either.

Even when gameloft first released its leaked pictures last year, the first complaints was graphics as compared to mc4 which is exeptional.. see your screen shot now and compare with Mc4 in the previous page, it's not even a true HD.. And like I said, when you are comparing on the same device, there is no question. So post MC4 pictures with your device too and see.. I have posted Mc4 and Mc5 with my device.

By the way, Vote for Change Today.

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2015
jaelz:

MC5 is free
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by MockinJay(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2015
haibe:

Nope.. I have played it on several phones.. Am sure Nani667 phone is a Note 3, Mine is a Note 2. So yes, we have very good GPU's and yours doesn't look better that the MC4 either.

Even when gameloft first released its leaked pictures last year, the first complaints was graphics as compared to mc4 which is exeptional.. see your screen shot now and compare with Mc4 in the previous page, it's not even a true HD.. And like I said, when you are comparing on the same device, there is no question. So post MC4 pictures with your device too and see.. I have posted Mc4 and Mc5 with my device.

By the way, Vote for Change Today.

That's the minimum brightness with no extra settings on mc5 cheesy
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2015
MockinJay:

That's the minimum brightness with no extra settings on mc5 cheesy

what do you mean brightness? We can't be seeing your phone's brightness now.. Nah you dey see that one, what we are seeing is your camera's pixel density. Your Phone's brightness is for your own personal consumption and doesn't affect the picture itself which you upload... I don't use extra setting either
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
mc4 has better graphics, mc5 has better controls. I prefer mc5 and I just played it for less than 15 mins

to be honest, even Mc4 controls is better.. But well I may be preferring Mc5 overall because of its other features but definitely not because of its wack graphics
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by MockinJay(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2015
haibe:

what do you mean brightness? We can't be seeing your phone's brightness now.. Nah you dey see that one, what we are seeing is your camera's pixel density. Your Phone's brightness is for your own personal consumption and doesn't affect the picture itself which you upload... I don't use extra setting either

Then I don't know what u r viewing. Over here is crystal clear. I think ur phone has a bad viewing quality tongue
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2015
MockinJay:

Then I don't know what u r viewing. Over here is crystal clear. I think ur phone has a bad viewing quality tongue

No one is saying MC5 has a bad viewing quality but it is wack compared to MC4. What phone do you use

1 Like

Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Gameloft Bucharest really needs to learn from what Game loft Montreal did to MC4 in terms of graphics
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
haibe:
Gameloft Bucharest really needs to learn from what Game loft Montreal did to MC4 in terms of graphics

I still say it again. MC5 has better graphics than MC4. The thing is, the game is poorly optimized for android devices. So the quality varies between devices. Not all android devices have this:

•Enhanced light and shadows
•More beautiful explosions
•Much more bullet holes in walls
•More destruction by bullets
•Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO) will render shadows much more realistically

If you want to know how good MC5 is supposed to look like then try playing it on an iPhone or iPad and do a graphics comparison. Just because it doesn't look good on your phone doesn't mean the graphics overall are wack.
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2015
haibe:

If you're talking about GPUs...the note 2 uses the Mali 400 MP4. Just so you know, it isn't as good or powerful as you think. it's a 2008 GPU. You can't expect it to render full graphics. You also can't compare it to the Note 3's Adreno 330. Well, at the end of the day it all boils down to how well optimized the shaders are for your GPU or device.
Re: Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) by haibe(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Kiggster:

I still say it again. MC5 has better graphics than MC4. The thing is, the game is poorly optimized for android devices. So the quality varies between devices. Not all android devices have this:

•Enhanced light and shadows
•More beautiful explosions
•Much more bullet holes in walls
•More destruction by bullets
•Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO) will render shadows much more realistically

If you want to know how good MC5 is supposed to look like then try playing it on an iPhone or iPad and do a graphics comparison. Just because it doesn't look good on your phone doesn't mean the graphics overall are wack.

Well you may need to do comparison on your phone then.. I mean compare both Mc4 and Mc5 on your phone since you believe my GPU isn't strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Speed Test, Camera & Full Comparison / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up / Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.