Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans (3065 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by vicadex07(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
fsk1:
It's like barcanista is going to turn to a pervert.I can see he's already practicing it on ellechrystal cheesy

He decamped to PDP because of a woman now...so it is expected grin
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by donigspain(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Very funny.
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by DaBullIT(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Wetin, you dey fear ? ? ?

[size=14pt]HIM NAME NA BARCANISTA[/size]

That blood money go don finish , the people wey promise am security self don dey find hiding place

Caseless:
1.Bloodykiller/bloodyassasin/hiredassasin/opiaoku: he shall end up killing himself.

2.Severusnape: this one shall end up severing the heads of some of his neighbors' goats in anger arising from the loss.

3. Truckpusher: probably , he shall elevate to riding keke napep.

4. Phockphockman: dis one go just fvck ashawo to stupor.

5. Mogidi: he go join armed robbery gang.
6. Oressmusanctus(what a name): this one fit overtake shekau; his moniker says it all.

7. Tit: na that bingo wey dey her area go bite off her nipp'le. I heard d dog is her bf.
8. Temitemi: this one shall be put to further use in the laboratory to ascertain his 'robotic' trait.

9.Gbawe/pendy/omenka/donphilopus: these guys are going to appear more 'bossy' as usual in the coming days.

10.Cleverly: this one go come clever wel wel pass as Hin de right now.

11.Berem/obiagelli: these ones are going to be 'motherly' in their inputs as a result of victory at the poll.

12. As for that e-apc guy that decamped and left us(I promised never to mention his moniker again), he shall lose focus forever; he stands for nothing and shall fall for nothing.
Re: UNCOVERED: Post-election Plans by donigspain(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hehehe, it's over!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Difference Between Pmb's Government And Gej's Government. / Throwback Photo Of Babaginda,Shehu Musa Yar'Adua & Murtala Nyako At Hajj In 1989 / See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.