Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Tired Of All Dis Election Ish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tired Of All Dis Election Ish (312 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of All Dis Election Ish by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
AM SO TIREd of hearing this election stuff for Gods sake let them be through with this election and let somebody rest abeg ....its affecting alot of activites in nigeria
1.it affects the schools
2.it affects banks every bank i went to today was filled to the brim i went to three different banks and all were filled u will b very discouraged by mere looking at the crowd
3.its seriously affecting the economy of nigeria
4.this is so far the most anticipated election in the history of nigeria and it may qo down in the guiness book of record
feel free to add yours

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Dont Be A Scape Goat . Let It Be A Violent Free Election . / Change Is Not Here Yet / Mr. Buhari Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.