Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria (2044 Views)

Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile / Which Are The Genuine Real Estate Companies In Lagos? / Meritabode Nigeria Limited.the Best Real Estate Company In Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by Beckybeky(f): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please which real estate firms are the best and most popular?
Pls I need as many of them as possible
just drop their names and possibly address and contact.
Thanks
Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by olas24u(f): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Beckybeky:
Pls I need as many of them as possible ,but oonce
Thanks
Depends on what you want to do .They are so many But They have a logo NISV
Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by UniqueHomes(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dengee unique properties at 11, celestial avenue okeira ogba ikeja Lagos.
Tel 07030054584
Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by Beckybeky(f): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
olas24u:

Depends on what you want to do .They are so many But They have a logo NISV

Can u list some of them
Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by olas24u(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Beckybeky:

Can u list some of them

Jide taiwo

Bode adedeji partnership

Diya fatemihin

You have to say what you want to do because they are different categories.But you can google them .

1 Like

Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by mystiqueem(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
PWAN Homes Ltd
check their address below

Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by Chinweadronhome(f): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
You want to become a landlord or Real Estate Investor? Are you tired of OMONILE WAHALA?Adron homes and property RC 791265 gives you the best offers at 20% discount.Flexible installment plans available.All properties are covered with a global C of O,survey plan and a deed of assignment.For more information and site inspection call 08060051615.Invest in your future today because real estate investors don't wait to buy they buy and wait.
Locations are shimawa behind redemption camp by Lagos ibadan express way,Ibeju lekki beside Lekki Free Trade Zone and atan ota close to winners chapel cannaland

Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by MooreLabs(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Beckybeky:
Thanks

There are good ones out there, but I can personally vouch for Kings Court Realtors because of my personal experience with them and the number of referrals I got to them. There level of professionalism is top notch. Don't take my word for it, try them today and see the difference between realtors.

Contact: Plot 321A Akin Ogunlewe Street, Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234 1 2714965; +234 909048632
email info@kingscourtrealtors.com
Re: Best Real Estate Companies In Nigeria by Lagosfinder(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beckybeky:
Thanks

We are rated best among [url=lagosfinder.com]lagos real estate companies[/url]

We are trusted for risk free transactions

Lagos property buying, selling and rental solution point

lagosfinder.com

(1) (Reply)

5bedroom Duplex @ Emina Crescent For Rent 4m Per Annual / FLOODGATE ESTATE & OPEN HEAVEN ESTATE IN LEKKI-BUY 2 GET 1 FREE,INSTALMENT,1.5M / Get A Dynamic N Interactive Functional Property Website Portal. Call:08039355562

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.