Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? (327 Views)

What Is The Nigerian Dream? / Dear Nigerians, Sorry, President Buhari Is Not The Nigerian Dream / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? by iluvnaija: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
This question goes to all Nigerians who are hopeful that one day Nigeria will get to the promise land.

What is your NIGERIAN Dream?

For me, I would say my NIGERIAN Dream is a country where there's equality and justice for all and also our International passport will be respected again like in the 70's and 80's.

What is your NIGERIAN Dream?
Re: What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? by ucheheart(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
My dream is having 24hours uninterrupted constant power supply.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? by swaggzo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
For my dream every night I see winch and ojuju mascurades from my grandmama village dae follow me from Nigeria enter Afghanistan sad
Re: What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? by Revolution: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
A end to the worship of money and wealthy, power and influential people, and fairer distribution of wealth in the society

A drastic reduction in corruption and jail terms for the corrupt

24 hour power supply

very low unemployment

A very low national crime rate that leads to a large tourism industry and lots of jobs

A functioning judiciary that brings an end to big manism and ensures no one is above the law whether they rich, poor, influential, power or in leadership

A very low crime rate that

A world class education system that attracts students from around the world

World class transportation

World class health care

1 Like

Re: What Is Your NIGERIAN Dream? by citizenjuwon(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
A Nigeria of equity and justice. Devoid of nepotism and mediocrity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Election In 7 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa State / Bomb Scare In Enugu / ELECTION 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.