Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) (16107 Views)

Rivers APC Candidate Demands A Refund Of His N12M Bribe He Gave To INEC (video) / PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / Amazing!!! Gen. Buhari Does Not Know The Full Meaning Of Apc & Inec (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!

2 Likes

Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by medamillion(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU VOTE

Who is Jonathan to Nigeria nd Nigerians, When Jonathan was a deputy governor in bayelsa state, Calamity befall Alamesiegha. When he was d vice president of Nigeria, Calamity befall Yaradua. Now he is d present president of Nigeria, a lot of calamity is befallen Nigeria, More than 100,000 of Nigerians are now refugees in neighbouring country, Over 13,000 have died in d hand of boko haram, fuel from 65 to 97, nepa tariffs going higher, Dana air crash, Agagu plane crash, yakowa and Azazi crash, Taraba state Governor Danbaba Suntai plane crash and lost memory, Two military helicopter crash, corruption everywhere, Impunity,thuggery,kidnapping,insecurity everywhere, 16 is greater than 19, 7 house of assembly members out of 26 impeached their speaker, brigandage master fayose and his thugs beat up judge inside court, To mention but few. JONATHAN is a Calamity which any Nation should Resist.

Vote for Betterment of Naija
Vote for CHANGE
Vote GMB/PYO
VOTE APC
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by buyresellng1: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by dipopooo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no PVC. »insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a. magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor owns half of Lagos. » Mumuness is when a youth votes for his grandfather to be president when he is supposed to be the present leader, foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".....vote wisely... Pls..share 2 orders if u love naija.
Vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Can I chat with you on the chat thread in romance section
I don't visit romance section, but type my moniker and I'll join you
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Charleschidera(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria Presidential Election Day.....
28th of March 2015...
Please your vote is needed.... So Vote Wisely.....
VOTE FOR JONATHAN so that Democracy will Continue...
#Team GEJ
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Jinf: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I don't visit romance section, but type my moniker and I'll join you
You need God, only he has the key to your problems

Of all things I dislike about women, it is their swiftness in blaming men for all their woes, even in their inability in making considerable gains in their businesses, keeping other invaluable factors constant.
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Most importantly vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...
Vote PDP!!!!!

#TeamContinuity>>>2019

1 Like

Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by MAYOWAAK: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
May thunder fire your mouth if you come here on Monday morning to tell us your pastor predicted Buhari or Jonathan's victory at the polls.

Why is the their silence so defeaning at this crucial moment?

Nansense

cc: Members of Synagogue Church Of All Nations
Octopus Paul wannabes
Ifa
Google etc
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

You need God, only he has the key to your problems

YAHWEH, not @llah
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by chibobo121: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
they didnt mention wen card reading machine is involved or hav they crapped it?
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by dvee2: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
ebubey:
I don't know who to vote for sad

Sister do have a job? If you have, do you have friends and relations who are graduate looking for a job? Do you know how many trillions of dollars sqamdared by PDP government in the last fifteen years? You can be doing the same thing forever. Vote for change
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by kuroben4real: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
click like for rtd General Mohammed buhariand sharePresident Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(Gcfr)
all this ur likes u guys hit would'nt count anything. because buhari is a born loser. some mouths will b closed as if they used super glue on them oh. gej all the way
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by sexyjob(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
click like for rtd General Mohammed buhariand sharePresident Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(Gcfr)
Na like this una wan take win. Come to the field tomorrow where gmb would receive the thrash of his life from GEJ
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by juwoonn(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Op..u're not up to date, but u tried sha..
It's PO, APOI,APOII and APOIII...not PO,PC and PA this time.
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by KelvinC1(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2015
The real voting has been done over night in the top politicians bedrooms and residents.. Our own election is just an exercise to make it look like it was so fair and not rigged.. #ADOYII.. PDP employed JEGA so JEGA is PDP.. #ADOYII
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by SBMG(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Listen to Day 'n' Night by Mr. Ace x E.O> https://my.notjustok.com/track/4780/ace-x-eo-day-n-night-official-mrace | BBM Channel: C00322332 |

Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Wow! voting in Nigeria has to be for the fit and healthy.

Why so complicated?

Regardless of obstacle provocation, remain calm and cast your vote even if you are denied opportunity to vote still remain in the voting area where the ballot papers are kept and witness the votes and process, never lose sight of the ballot boxes until the votes are counted and results announced.
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by wiloy2k8(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!

Thank u broda ..GEJ all d way . JK for lagos
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Atemiyato: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]VOTE RIGHT

A fool is a fool!
High or sober,
Rich or poor,
Leader or follower.

A move is a move!
Good or bad,
Big or small,
Forward or backwards.

A vote is a vote!
For the right or for the wrong,
For money or for favour,
For tribalism or for difference.

Your vote is your choice;
Don't sell your right...

Your vote is your power;
Don't hold it back...

Your vote is your life;
Don't be afraid...

Your vote is our future;
Don't be a fool...

March twenty-eight
Move out for what's right
Vote and not fight
Shine your little light.

@Atemiyato
Akanni Temiyato
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by buharisambisada: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2015
[/b][size=16pt][/size]SEUN I SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR USELESS NAIRALAND HOW CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR FORUM WEBPAGE BE PARTISAN TO FAVOUR APC NOW THIS TOPIC GOT 11 PEOPLE VIEWING THE TOPIC AND THE FIRST POSTER ON LIKE AND SHARE HAS 65 LIKES IT DOESN'T ADD UP GUEST HAPPEN TO BE 20 SO IF YOU ADD 11 TO 20 YOU GOT 33 AND NOTE THOEE 20 CANT CLICK LIKES, SO SEUN WHY DO YOU MANIPULATE LIKES FOR APC, YOU WOULD SURELY PAY FOR THIS IT'S NOT A THREAT.[b][size=16pt][/size]
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Nicepoker(m): 2:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Old format. Op pls edit. Ur post
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Solozzo(m): 5:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Thanks for the post. So are we going to wait at the polling station after accreditation from 8am till 1.30pm before we can vote? Or can you finish accreditation, go home and then return to vote?
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Gozychuks(m): 5:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Can u vote anywhere? Must u vote @ the polling unit u registered. Cos I am hearing pple say its electonic voting so one can vote anywhere as far as u vote only once.
lalasticlala:

Ok
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Solozzo(m): 5:16am On Mar 28, 2015
buharisambisada:
[/b][size=16pt][/size]SEUN I SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR USELESS NAIRALAND HOW CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR FORUM WEBPAGE BE PARTISAN TO FAVOUR APC NOW THIS TOPIC GOT 11 PEOPLE VIEWING THE TOPIC AND THE FIRST POSTER ON LIKE AND SHARE HAS 65 LIKES IT DOESN'T ADD UP GUEST HAPPEN TO BE 20 SO IF YOU ADD 11 TO 20 YOU GOT 33 AND NOTE THOEE 20 CANT CLICK LIKES, SO SEUN WHY DO YOU MANIPULATE LIKES FOR APC, YOU WOULD SURELY PAY FOR THIS IT'S NOT A THREAT.[b][size=16pt][/size]

My friend, the number of viewers of any topic varies from time to time. You cannot just up figures like that. There is no topic viewer counter function on the webpages!
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2015
ebubey:
I don't know who to vote for sad
Vote for buhari! I can assure you will never regret it.
Re: How To Vote According To INEC (Video Inclusive) by jecochi: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari child Zara Is Paying Over 12millionNaira
as School Fees
Developing Her
Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To
London
For Studies and Residence while Developing
Their
Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad
Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and
Living
in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their
Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are
Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing
APC
and PDP Customized Vest
And Polo, Chanting
"Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying
Umbrellas
Chanting "Transformation"
Killing Yourself,
Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to
the Society because of Peanuts
that can't make you
a better person......
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't
Use
You As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To
the
Street For Campaign
And Jonathan Will not Bring
his Children and Blood Brothers To The
Street For Campaign,
Then You are a Disgrace To
Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading
Yourself As PDP and APC Agents,
Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari
's Children and
Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC
Vest
and Holding Brooms,
Neither Have I seen
Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella
Even
On Social Media Let Alone In the Street....
To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!
Just Vote.
No violenc.....
# Jeco $2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Accepts Aisha Alhassan Resignation / Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate / Lekki Tollgate Shooting: LCC Submits Footage To Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.