Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics (1173 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by mikaj(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]This is a summary of my journey frm anambra to Lagos a day before election. Well it the trip started as soon as I left the bus park (edison transport; small bus). Bros started with the prayer session but my earphone reached my ears before he could say "let us thank the lord". Anyway not up to 5mins after leaving the park, I was in the dream world. Woke when we got to ore (na person wake mi up sha) for chop chop. Then frm there part 2 of the journey commenced. Eat the stuffs I bought (banana, plantain chips, bread, coke, gala etc), took some pics and slept off 30mins after leaving ore. The next time I woke up, I was in Lagos. Berger to be precise. Na God save mi say person dey drop hit mi for head if not na cele I for find myself. So that's it. Hi5 to the sleepers nation.

Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by xreal: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
You must be going to Lagos for the election.

Remember, vote wisely
vote anti corruption

Sai Buhari.
Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by mikaj(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm going to Lagos for my election money.
Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wait ooo, so u telling us that virtually throughout the journey na slip u dy slip U get luck shey no be me dy ur side
Anyway am planing to make a journey from lagos to osha, how is the road? Can I go with my car or better still enter a bus?
Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by sthugo: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sure you can fly with your mob..road perfectly almost potholes free far from lagos to osha.

Enjoy your ride
Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by mikaj(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2015
edozie04:
Wait ooo, so u telling us that virtually throughout the journey na slip u dy slip U get luck shey no be me dy ur side
Anyway am planing to make a journey from lagos to osha, how is the road? Can I go with my car or better still enter a bus?
Bros even if na woman dey my side, na sleep sure pass. The road is quite ok once you ve passed ore. That's going frm Lagos and you could always go with ur ride if you are comfy travelling with it.
Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by mikaj(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
sthugo:
Sure you can fly with your mob..road perfectly almost potholes free far from lagos to osha.

Enjoy your ride

Potholes free for where Are you sure you are using the same road I used yesterday

1 Like

Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
mikaj:

Bros even if na woman dey my side, na sleep sure pass. The road is quite ok once you ve passed ore. That's going frm Lagos and you could always go with ur ride if you are comfy travelling with it.
ok thanks
Re: Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics by mikaj(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
edozie04:
ok thanks
Touché

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Someone Actually Survived His Accident....photos / How Do I Apply For Austria Student Visa / Nigerian Man Endangers 400 People By Smoking On An Airplane -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.