Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? (695 Views)

I Prefer A Gej Pariah State To Buhari Illusion Dubai / Funny Phone Conversation Between A GEJ Campaigner And A Buhari Supporter / VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by topicalmaster: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
I wonder how many can say amen.

Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
topicalmaster:
Amen. Amen Amen
Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by Acekidc4(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who wan Talk Amen?? NOBODY

This Shit no wan Come Out Ni
GEJ Till I Poo Finish Now!!
Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
topicalmaster:
Life has its ups and downs, life is not a bed of roses, you pass through tribulations before your breakthrough comes. So we may be in tribulation now, that doesn't mean we won't come out better and strong.

Its a fool that will eat grass because he's tired of eating burnt rice.
Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:
Who wan Talk Amen?? NOBODY

GEJ Till I Poo Finish Now!!
I've said Amen... Amen Amen Amen!!!
Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
AMEN AND AMEM
Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by ibietela2(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
topicalmaster:

You really need this, before it's too late

Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by zinachidi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
and as a GMb fan, may God rule ur life, as buhari ruled during his tenure, say amen.
Re: As A GEJ Fan, Can You Say Amen To This? by lilbabyak(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
ameen to them..
as for me and my family change is inevitable. ....
sai baba

(1) (Reply)

15 Points From President Jonathan's Revealing Interview With Thecable / Gej And Wife Finally Accredited.... Pix / Photo: Governor Fashola And Wife On Queue To Get Accredited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.