Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

“buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo (567 Views)

"Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo by kachysblog(f): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
While conducting the Niger Delta People Salvation Front, NDPSF volunteers march in support of President Goodluck in Warri, the ex-militant Asari Dokubo said, Former Head of State, General Buhari ought to be in jail for his high handedness as a military head of state in the past.

“All persons who believe that never again should those who see us all as a conquered people; those who believe that we exist at their pleasure; those who believes our sovereignty must be continually confiscated; and that you and I are mere appendages in the Nigeria union; lead us again. We must kick out Buhari, who is a chief promoter of born to rule and Boko Haram terrorism.

Buhari ought to be in jail and not allowed the luxury of contesting an election with sane people. He is the face of deceit,” he said….

Asari at the rally also warned that it would be a gun for gun, bomb for bomb, bullet for bullet battle if the APC Presidential candidate and his team decides to foment trouble when he looses the elections coming up this Saturday March 28th….

http://kachysblog.com/2015/03/buhari-is-a-face-of-deceit-chief-promoter-of-born-to-rule-asari-dokubo/

Re: “buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo by darksuit(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
See person wey dey talk

ori bii adogan boli

1 Like

Re: “buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo by Sall(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
This bull dog will not stop barking but wait after the election let see how much longer you can keep it on.
Re: “buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo by Glowstone(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Don't waste your energy brother
tomorrow we are marching for buhari vacation

#MarchBuhari
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: “buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo by yinchar(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Shut the f.u.ck up fool, you are the same person that but Jonathan in the precarious mess...This is not the time to be fanning the flame of discord, even Jonathan was begging for votes yesterday...When all is done and BUHARI wins the election tomorrow, history will never forget you and Edwin Clark as the brain behind the downfall of Ebele.

1 Like

Re: “buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
I laugh in chinese

Re: “buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo by Change2015(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
This idiot will soon find his level. Rubbish

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (Reply)

How Card Readers Can Be Compromised And Solutions? / I’ll Recommend Inec’s PVC To My Country – US Ambassador / Hot Battle - Lagos Winner Still Unclear - 8 Lgas Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.