Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. (4834 Views)

Lucrative Business Ideas With N75m Capital / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by akym(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2009
Am still a student here. But am expecting the sum of Five Hundrend Thousand Naira (500,000.00) in the next two to three month from a bank as a loan.

I really need a business Ideas on how to met up with the bank intest.

All ideas are welcome.
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by Seun(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2009
Buhahaha. How is this possible? Even those with business plans don't get bank loans easily.
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by Thadude(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
Seun u re right!,
How did u apply 4 ur loan, what bank?, pls share ur experience so that those with good ideas for business can follow suit.
And how did u apply for a loan with out a plan on wht to invest it upon?
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by daddyk1: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
@poster
"TELL THIS STORY TO THE BIRDS"
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by akym(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
Sure, the loan dont come easily. but at least am expecting one.

All i need now is different kind of bussiness to implement it with.
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by onax: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ akym
i'm really surprised that a bank woulld give you a loan when you don't have a business plan, let alone even an idea of what you want to do with their money. Anyways, if you still ain't sure what you want to do with the money by the time it arrives, try investing it into Trust Fund or Equity management like IBTC or aims.

Ibtc policy is a minimum of #50000. Hey!! but with #500000, i don't think you hava any problem,

, Sure beats investing in the stock market right now, or something you don't know.
smiley grin smiley
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by UNLEASHED(m): 1:00am On Feb 01, 2009
Abeg bone the loan issue, please help this pal1!
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by akym(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
@ onax,
U have a point in ur point of view but the fact remain that am into a transport business and i don't want to put all my egg in a basket. .so to think one should put a loan in a stock market right now is not an idea.
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by vanderjo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
First you made a mistake by collecting loan without knowing what to do with it,whatever the case,that is alot of money,i will introduce you to oil and gas business,there is a vessel that will coming in by 8th febuary and with that amount you can use it to get some products and more than that and if you are trustworthy you will return the balance after supply and i have buyers for you.call 08068851352 or henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by TayoUK(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
van der jo:

First you made a mistake by collecting loan without knowing what to do with it,whatever the case,that is alot of money,i will introduce you to oil and gas business,there is a vessel that will coming in by 8th febuary and with that amount you can use it to get some products and more than that and if you are trustworthy you will return the balance after supply and i have buyers for you.call 08068851352 or henzdanstev14@yahoo.com

Hi,

Just want to ask if you still have this connection.

Thanks
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by ifyalways(f): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2009
If u dont know what to do with the money/have a biz plan i wud say u are YET to need the money. . .U dont deserve the loan.simple
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by rayshiy: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2009
PEOPLE CAN BE SO FUNNY, IF U DONT HAVE ANY IDEA TO OFFER THIS GUY, LEAVE HIM ALONE, I STILL DONT SEE WHY HIS WAY OF GETTING THE LOAN IS BEING YOUR MAIN CONCERN

NA WA SEF!!!
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by bwithemma(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2009
Na wa for you peopleoo. If this guy no get any idea on how he fit use him 1/2 a Milla. Make him take am Sayo, make him go Planet 1, Rita Lorry, and many many place like dat. I beg u fit call meoooooooooo hahhaaaaaa
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by sammyart: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2009
nigerians are so cynical, everyday when i read posts in nairaland, i see the reason we are stilll in trouble in this country, pull him down syndrome!. some 1 has come to a forum to ask for help, the least you could do if you have no idea is to encourage him. @poster i wish you the best, how far did you go with your biz?
Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by dfamilyman: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2009
What is your business with the way this guy got his money? He said he is expecting a loan in few months.Forum is a centre of solutions.If you cannot help then don`t compound the problem. Infact this forum is getting out of hand.The truth is that some mafias have taken over this forum in the name of moderators and old memebers.The worst is that they are not even bringing new ideas and they are swift to attack anyone who attempts to open a warm and lively thread.This thread should be one of the best on this forum because it has the potential to attracts golden ideas from golden minds.But look at the way the old members are reacting.Please let us consider the way we talk on forum like this.By the way,as for the original poster,I advise you to open a business centre(computer,scanner,photocopy machine,printer and binder) in your school location.You may even go for used equipments.It will surely work.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. by danakuba(m): 2:14am On Jun 28, 2009
What is your business with the way this guy got his money? He said he is expecting a loan in few months.Forum is a centre of solutions.If you cannot help then don`t compound the problem. Infact this forum is getting out of hand.The truth is that some mafias have taken over this forum in the name of moderators and old memebers.The worst is that they are not even bringing new ideas and they are swift to attack anyone who attempts to open a warm and lively thread.This thread should be one of the best on this forum because it has the potential to attracts golden ideas from golden minds.But look at the way the old members are reacting.Please let us consider the way we talk on forum like this.By the way,as for the original poster,I advise you to open a business centre(computer,scanner,photocopy machine,printer and binder) in your school location.You may even go for used equipments.It will surely work.

That is very correct, naija 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Info: Start Your Own Data And VTU Business With N500 Only / Difference Between 'Feasibility Study' And 'Business Plan'? / Understanding The Banking Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.