Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here (2286 Views)

All The Women Defending Buhari Here Should.... / Drop Your Goodbye Message For Outgoing President-Emeritus Jonathan / Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari - Here Is A President Who Destro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by Ezedon(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari it is indeed in your destiny to fail, Nobody runs away from destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari goodu bayi.. Rein in ur foot soldiers as u loose today, we want no violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by PapiWata: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2015
asadike:
Pa Buhari, where do u think u going to? Aso rock? No! Its not possible o. Wait o. If u go to aso rock, who will help u to bath your baboons and dogs with blood? Me? Have you forgotten that theirs no vacancy in aso rock? You need to go back to daura in order to prepare yourself well for the massive heart attack coming your way soon. Never again, Pa buhari.

Yes o, the baboons and dogs are in serious need of a good bath, and ONLY Boko Hari can properly supervise that exercise over there in Buhari Village in the Chad Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by dein77(m): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2015
asadike:
Pa Buhari, where do u think u going to? Aso rock? No! Its not possible o. Wait o. If u go to aso rock, who will help u to bath your baboons and dogs with blood? Me? Have you forgotten that theirs no vacancy in aso rock? You need to go back to daura in order to prepare yourself well for the massive heart attack coming your way soon. Never again, Pa buhari.

Never again! No vacancy! Take heart, GMB!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by talktimi(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2015
SmartChoices:
Sorry talktimi....ain't no party to weeping sissies....

Ihavedecided....

Sai Buhari..... Chanji all the way....

When regional government comes you people can have GEJ to yourselves in the south south
my brother, that's why we should give the general a warm farewell here so he won't feel bad like the last time

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely
Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by dein77(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

#VoteWisely

It's story for the dogs and baboons!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by PapiWata: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2015
dein77:

It's story for the dogs and baboons!

Ha ha ha Na so.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Old, frail and sick one you need to take a rest now u have been defeated. Just die in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by munex007(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Who are we??..Say for yourself..Me my household are ready for change..Everything is set..

We will vote and make sure our vote count..

Can you just tell me one Good Rational reason u want to vote for the gej?

If I can’t improve on power within this(1st term)period,it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for D next 4 years~ GEJ

You prolly igbo right?
Firefire:
Dear Major General Mohamodu Buhari (Rtd.),

You fought gallantly, Tinubu and APC redress your old past and put you on white elephant.

You are being deceived.

onye nya-na ndi muo na-eri nri na eji ogologo ngazi. - He who eats with devil use to eat with long spoon.

We are sorry, we would never allow you to rule over us again.

Remember, you failed in 2003

You failed in 2007

You also failed in 2011.

When death wants to take a little dog, it prevents him from perceiving even the smell of excrement.

We Nigerians will never allow a serial failure to rule us and contaminate our lives with failure.

Remember you are a tribal bigot, a sectional leader and a power drunkard.

"Freedom and justice cannot be parceled out in pieces to suit political convenience. I don't believe you can stand for freedom for one group of people and deny it to others". - Coretta Scott King.

With a heart of love as a good citizen of Nigeria, I, on behalf of the entire Nigerians wish you well as you take your final bow out of Nigeria politics. (please, don't shed any tears to avoid carnage like you did in 2011)

We wish you well in your old-age.

FOR THE LOVE OF COUNTRY.

Goodluck will take us to our promise land.

Shalom!

Firefire!

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by focus7: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
his 150 sheeps need him more than aisha desperado sef.
bye bye to bad robbish buhari!
this ugly should concern herself with who will marry her, Buhari is not your problem.
Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by kay1one2(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2015

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by ComradeAbu(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Please Sit down and Ponder very deep,What is it that Jonathan wants to achieve again that he has not been given the opportunity for the past 6 years?
Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by iiichidodo: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Goodbye old illiterate,Nigeria needs you but Daura needs you more.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by otukpo(f): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
#VoteWisely

Sorry, I see no sense in your post.

Just go ahead, thumb print for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by dein77(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2015
focus7:
this ugly should concern herself with who will marry her, Buhari is not your problem.

You have all the trappings of a deranged broom waver!

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Papa oya osoo......

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by Noviolence2015: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Allah Kia ye
Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by HzRF(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
On Behalf. Of Ede North pple in osun I wish general buahri happy retirement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by dein77(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2015
On behalf of the good people of the entire Southern Ijaw LGA of Bayelsa state, I wish GMB a peaceful retirement starting today!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by Obijulius: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
On Behalf of the peace and transformation loving people of Port Harcourt, I wish Mr. Buhari a peaceful retirement from active politics. Rest In Pieces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by ofeco: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Grand pa please come home Ur grand children needs you now

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Goodbye Messages To General Buhari Here by anigbajumo(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
asadike:
Pa Buhari, where do u think u are going to? Aso rock? No! Its not possible o. Wait o. If u get to aso rock, who will help u to bath your baboons and dogs with blood? Me? Have you forgotten that their is no vacancy in aso rock? Oh! U have suddenly forgotten that baboons and dogs needs to be soaked in blood? No sir,You need to go back to daura in order to prepare yourself well for the massive heart attack coming your way soon coz u don't expect to rule over d same baboons and dogs u promised to soak in blood. Never again, Pa buhari, I say never again.
yer eye is stil yet to clear,it gonna open well on mondae......cnt wait to vote change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant / Bombshell: Tinubu Replies Haters- Negative News About Me Is Financial Market / Nigeria Is A Failed State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.