Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Essence Of March #28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Essence Of March #28 (348 Views)

GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / My Prediction Of March,28 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essence Of March #28 by shomutuski(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
On my watch! The time currently is 12.27am today saturday march 28, I couldn't sleep all through because I had som many probability calculations spinning in my head (#Apc,#Pdp etc). I am not a party to bigot and partisan politics but deep inside me I have a soft spot for GMB, Owning to the fact that GEJ was a national disappointment. Don't try to denie, a part of u will be curious to see what GMB will do when he reaches that position after watching GEJ infect the whole system with cluelessness. It's human nature to seek change, biologically cells thrive on where there is enough nutrients to enable mitosis and stuff, the same can be applied to Nigeria. We need a good head to make us great. I have never see any country as promising as ours before and yet we fail @ everytime we try to reach our promised height. Regardless I hope today nigerians will troop out in their thousands and vote for whoever is their choice.. The fate of our country lies in our hands yoruba, igbo , hausa, muslim, south south, christians, atheist. We must join hands and ensure we VOTE and not Fight. Pls spread this Message. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Beware Of Fake News. Some People Are Posting Fake News Here / Elections Not Held In 14 Polling Units In Plateau, Says REC / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.