Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Listen To Rihanna ’s Latest Release – B* Better Have My Money #BBHMM - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Rihanna ’s Latest Release – B* Better Have My Money #BBHMM (581 Views)

Check Out The Video I Made Voicing What I Wrote To Rihanna's Goodnight Gotham / Video: Annie Idibia Twerks To Rihanna’s Work For Hubby, 2face / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Watch Rihanna's "BBHMM" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Rihanna ’s Latest Release – B* Better Have My Money #BBHMM by RothmasPop: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2015
After teasing the Navy with a mysterious Instagram and snippets accessible only via the Dubsmash app, the full version of Rihanna’s new single has finally appeared online. As expected, it’s called “Bitch Better Have My Money,” and it’s a brash, braggy anthem about “ballin’ bigger than LeBron” and driving foreign cars. She retweeted one fan who described the genre as “trap goddess,” so in case you were wondering what to call it, now you know.
In related news, Rihanna will be performing the song for the first time at the iHeartRadio Music Awardson Sunday, so get excited for that. Just don’t take her money.

http://popafrica.com/listen-to-rihanna-s-latest-release-b-better-have-my-money-bbhmm/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Dr Sid – 'last Bus Stop' (official Video) / Why I Performed ‘godwin’ In Church – Korede Bello / Nairalander Music: K'flow Da Lyricist @krazy_flowz - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.