Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife (21362 Views)

Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After Gambling Against Barca in UCL (Video) / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by buggaboo: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2015
chiefdoctor:
Make we no judge the guy like that O.
This is one seems like a "Yes I have been I sucking Emeka's dick/balls and french kissing you everynight right after for the past 6 years. And so what?!" kind of post-argument suicide O shocked

Or

Perhaps one of those "Yes ALL these 3 children belong to Emeka. You have just been the fool helping us take care of them. 3diot!" suicides.

Only God knows undecided

Leave that story... No justification for suicide.
If you are a man, you better go and install proper shock absorbers.
All these needy women can do and undo.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by showafrica(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

http://leadership.ng/news/420720/mysterious-suicide-rocks-community-in-delta

so if to say this man na pilot now, him for carry people go land for person house join. Na wao, the way suscide dey hungry people these days, e be like say they are really enjoying 72 virgins somewhere. Wahala wa mbe
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
strenghtofawoman:

Cos marriage aint meant for hicken hearted like u, maybe wen u grow up, u will have a chge of mind

Whatever ma'am, continue with the name calling u hear,i bet i will live longer than you being single,its dumb of you to think getting married shows maturity..smh strenghtofafowl
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Mekenz:
ehhya the woman might hv bruise his ego as a man,in the cause of the quarrel...u knw wat i mean na...e.g useless man,u cnt even satisfy me in bed,u toothpick prick,shameless man,that cnt sex me very well i made a big mistake in marrying u, women ehhh ojoka. Lols.

Asin ehn grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Pain(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Has anyone found out what she told him regarding PATERNITY??
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by sly4louisa: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Eyaaa..RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by HIV1: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Before you marry a woman , you must be ready to live with a devil. But one thing that really helps is that those well brought up lady from well to do family are far better that ajepaki, oloorun ..... that will be asking you for credit and tell you so many lies as soon as you approach them grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
youmour:

Whatever ma'am, continue with the name calling u hear,i bet i will live longer than you being single,its dumb of you to think getting married shows maturity..smh strenghtofafowl

Jeez I feel the anger oozing out of U even from my phone, haba, take it easy na no be me do u abeg.. Lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by seangy4konji: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gates of heaven is not open to such people.

I did not bother to read his story though...Never comit yourself because of Nigerian women...Most are worthless...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Tonason: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
blessedvisky:
Rubbish!! what kind of person kills himself after quarrelling with a woman?? A beg question that woman wella. someone died foaming from the mouth and she's claiming suicide I laugh in Portuguese undecided. She must be. a GMB Supporter angry

Are you a Goat? Can't you smell rat? The man was poisoned. He was Murdered.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Tonason: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
blessedvisky:
Rubbish!! what kind of person kills himself after quarrelling with a woman?? A beg question that woman wella. someone died foaming from the mouth and she's claiming suicide I laugh in Portuguese undecided. She must be. a GMB Supporter angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Tonason: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
strenghtofawoman:

Jeez I feel the anger oozing out of U even from my phone, haba, take it easy na no be me do u abeg.. Lol

I hate reminding people their condition,but you are ignorant AF
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Onyiido: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
ㅜнε кïทd of shiit to expect when u marry Alice instead of Angela angry
That's Alice my first lady u're talking about
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Alexisu: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
my own ibusa
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by alberto2k(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
loool I remember dat nigerian movie. grin
Alice your first Lady
grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
Alice your first Lady
grin
loool. Tufiakwa. Na u go marry am
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by alberto2k(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
loool. Tufiakwa. Na u go marry am
i be pope cool
i no need wife grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
i be pope cool
i no need wife grin
me too grin.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by blessedvisky(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sparkle777:

Haa, u neva see some women. They can insult, curse, yab and nag you to hell. You wil wish death on ur life just to get away from them. I once believd men are always the problem until a male friend sent his wife to stay wit me, so I could see why they re always having issues.
My gosh, she nagged,insulted me and almost ruined beat me up in my house. I almost ran into a parked truck cos of her quarrelsome attitude.
Since then, I have a healthy dose of respect for some menfolk.
shocked. av met some women like that sha embarassed. I Knw a particular that insulted me so much that I couldn't concentrate again throughout the day
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Sparkle777(f): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
blessedvisky:
shocked. av met some women like that sha embarassed. I Knw a particular that insulted me so much that I couldn't concentrate again throughout the day

Exactly, the worse thing is dat dey feel they re right. Just lik vampires,they ll suck the life outta u. Some men try sha.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by blessedvisky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tonason:

Are you a Goat? Can't you smell rat? The man was poisoned. He was Murdered.
that's what am saying naw. that the woman lied about the man committing suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by RhemaDavids(f): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Claroo:

Mumu
My son I have seen how senseless your reasoning is.

#still GEJ 2019
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by RhemaDavids(f): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
RickRichards:

You would know.
prepare well den
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by Claroo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
RhemaDavids:
My son I have seen how senseless your reasoning is.

#still GEJ 2019
Lol....see dis small gal grin

Kip shoutin GEJ till 2019 #SLAVE

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife by RhemaDavids(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Claroo:

Lol....see dis small gal grin

Kip shoutin GEJ till 2019 #SLAVE
FOOLISHNESS is when you go to London to
campaign
with people that have no PVC.
INSANE is when you have been shouting "up Nepa"
since you were born and expect
GEJ to be a magician in 4years.
MADNESS is when
You spend 6yrs in the university reading day and
night to get a certificate at the end you Vote a
Mallam without
a certificate.
OLODO is when you use broom to sweep
without using Parker to pack the dirt.
BARAWO is when you say you and your members
will wipe corruption while your benefactor (Tinubu)
owns half of Lagos.
FOOLISHNESS is when an elder who should be
enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I
must win politics"....
EWU is when a man says he will equate naira to
the same as dollars if he wins
because he does not know the dynamics of
economics.....
VOTE WISELY.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Suspects Caught With Freezer-load Of Hemp In Ogun / 53-year Old Nigerian Man Bags 3 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Man Sets Pregnant Lover Ablaze In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.