Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan (1603 Views)

Ondo Labor Leaders Received ‘threat’ Messages For Suspending 30-day Strike / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by Pinkybush: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan will today stand for yet another Presidential Election inorder to complete his transformation agenda. To those who believe in GEJ, what is your wish(s) for him?
Let wish Mr President victory at the polls.

NB: No foul languages are welcome.
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari!
We the true Nigerians need the.........
Archaic ideas like building refineries ... Fuel depots...reducing the costs of governance .... Social security provision... Stopping crude exports n creating industries associated with functioning refineries... Am sure you don't need these things probably cos you're a militia member... Either opc massob..Niger delta militias or boko haram...sorry we bonafide Nigerians need them!

Ihavedecided to vote Change!
Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by camelus: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Pinkybush:
President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan will today stand for yet another Presidential Election inorder to complete his transformation agenda. To those who believe in GEJ, what is your wish(s) for him?
Let wish Mr President victory at the polls.

NB: No foul languages are welcome.
Victory is all I can say,#

Firstus Commentus !

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by TI1919(m): 6:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Victory from God without human interference
shocked
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by Redoil: 6:30am On Mar 28, 2015
All i no is Buhari is about to weep like the weeping willow.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by PapiWata: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Stay the course Captain Goodluck. The seas may be rough, and the skies dark with storm clouds, but victory WILL be delivered to you by the Nigerian electorate, before the end of this historic day, March 28th 2015.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by zoomzu(f): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria of my dream is when fuel price would be reduced from N97 per liter to N87 and would remain at that and not be buying it at N90, N95 and N100. Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by Pinkybush: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2015
camelus:

Victory is all I can say,#

Firstus Commentus !
That's the spirit bro. I wish him goodluck and victory
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by makzeze: 6:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Goodluck Buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by PapiWata: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2015
zoomzu:
Nigeria of my dream is when fuel price would be reduced from N97 per liter to N87 and would remain at that and not be buying it at N90, N95 and N100. Sai Buhari

Ha ha ha yeah, right, and don't forget that Boko Hari will wave his magic wand from his retirement village in Chad, and conjure the naira to equal the almighty US dollar, one-for-one, while also imposing by the same magic a new crude oil price of one million cow droppings per barrel on the world market.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by zoomzu(f): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2015
PapiWata:

Ha ha ha yeah, right, and don't forget that Boko Hari will wave his magic wand from his retirement village in Chad, and conjure the naira to equal the almighty US dollar, one-for-one, while also imposing by the same magic a new crude oil price of one million cow droppings per barrel on the world market.

Nigeria of my dream is when Stealing is corruption
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by PapiWata: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
zoomzu:

Nigeria of my dream is when Stealing is corruption

Feel free to move your family to Buhari Village in the Chad Republic, where you can serve under your master for as long as you can take the slavery.
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2015
I wish president GEJ to survive the heart attack he will experience after hearing the result of this election.

Against all odds, GMB shall win because we have God on our side.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by Pinkybush: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2015
PapiWata:
Stay the course Captain Goodluck. The seas may be rough, and the skies dark with storm clouds, but victory WILL be delivered to you by the Nigerian electorate, before the end of this historic day, March 28th 2015.
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by Truth24(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Gej
Sai 65% of all d votes cast today
Sai Continued Fresh Air
#Gej2010-2019
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by TCD: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2015
dear Jonathan my goodwill message for you as you have ruled nigeria so shall your life be ruled by God . hope you can say a large Amen to that.
Re: Presidential Election: Your Goodwill Messages For President Goodluck Jonathan by Pinkybush: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Truth24:
Sai Gej
Sai 65% of all d votes cast today
Sai Continued Fresh Air
#Gej2010-2019

(1) (Reply)

No More Visitors For Buhari / Service Chiefs In Fresh Trouble With Trouble Buhari / Boko Haram Ambushes Eidel Fitri Holiday Travelers, Kills 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.