Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units (1079 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Gr8amechi: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2015
As we go into today to cast our votes, I feel we should have a thread where we can post happenings at different polling units, let's show Nigeria's what's happening in our respective polling units.
The door is opened, good morning everyone
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by TI1919(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by oluwaisaac(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2015
I'm ready to keep my words for the General!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2015
In case
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2015
zzzz
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Ezedon(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by kudoxs(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2015
If you snap the electoral process without having the proper accreditation, i sorry for you o, if you are caught, NL wont bail you out. Just go n vote n monitor your vote, you don't have to post pictures online.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by PassingShot(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2015
It's GMB all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Deiok(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Yes! The change is here now, i can feel it heavily.
29th is my birthday, same day buhari will be declared the winner. Its going to be the best birthday ever.
Sai baba.
Sai Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by olamisegbe(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
It's my day
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by ConfessionsNgr: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2015
May the best man win

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by mustymatic(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2015
General MB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Truth24(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Gej
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by xp17(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2015
I wish Nigerians can exercise their franchise outside the geographical perimeter, like other countries do.cry

VoteNDon'tFight.
GodBlessNigeria.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by babdap: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by femmy2010(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2015
its March for GMB
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari my sweet love!!
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari,my main man..

Eyan pataki ni man yen..

GMB,you have my vote,and my family..
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Lifebender(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2015
I just finished casting my vote for buhari...

Wait dont die of HBP,am yet to vote for him...Una go see h3ll today grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Like for GMB and Share for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by Gr8amechi: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
kudoxs:
If you snap the electoral process without having the proper accreditation, i sorry for you o, if you are caught, NL wont bail you out. Just go n vote n monitor your vote, you don't have to post pictures online.
You are right but the thread is just for us to post happening in our area and please no false posts, let's just keep ourselves up to date
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Live Report And Pictures From polling units by infostreamngr: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o

(1) (Reply)

Sara-igbe: Jonathan Solely Responsible For His Election Defeat / Complain or Work Mr President / Why Are Nigerians More Concerned About Radio Biafra Instead Of Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.