Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega (27205 Views)

Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Myself2(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Who is Jega fooling
That" the firm that produced the card readers don't have the password/master key", if they don't have it, is it my mother that will have it

Again Jega has shown how APC - COMPROMISED he is
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Faraidi(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:
I just hate PDP and GEJ with every stoopid move they take to rig in their way at all cost.

Why can't they win or lose honorably?
Your hate can't affect them.
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by mcprince32(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Why the arrest?

This present administration is a calamity to human race

That's why we are voting wisely this time out...

I can't wait till May29 .

If care is not taking this Oga Jona we finish this country before he finally hand over to people's General
You are under arrest!
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Forwetinnah: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2015
LRNZH:

I don't see how PDP/GEJ can stop a Buhari victory at the polls today. They can only contest the results and attempt to annul the elections.

The masses are fully behind Jega on delivering a non compromised election. GMB is favoured in such a rigging-less election.

I am heading to the polling booth in the next 30 mins.
NIGERIA SAI BABA

Now that Jega has confirmed that the arrest of those nuisances will not affect the electoral process, hope you WILL NOT cry foul when APC looses? From what I've seen and heard so far, JEGA is working with the OBJs and Ole-nibus to undermine the choice of the majority. GEJ it is...
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Forwetinnah: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:
I just hate PDP and GEJ with every stoopid move they take to rig in their way at all cost.

Why can't they win or lose honorably?

GEJ CONTINUA...VICTORIA ACERTA!!

if you don't like it...mop kainji dam dry
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by oluwafemi113(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
mcprince32:

You are under arrest!

Lolz

grin
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by nellyjohn: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
That's good Jega.
GEJ till 2019

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by lastpage: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Please dont just "Sai Buhari" online...

[size=18pt]GO OUT AND VOTE FOR BUHARI[/size].

[size=14pt]EVERYTHING DOES NOT COUNT EXCEPT YOU DEDICATE TODAY TO CHANGE HISTORY

SPARE THE TIME TO CHANGE NIGERIA'S DESTINY FOR GOOD

VOTE BUHARI / OSINBAJO
[/size]

Lastapge!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Change2015(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
khassy:
APC done fail sha

the kind victory wey GEJ go get go shock them like how transformer the shock rat wey wan sleep on top am

BTW
am buying 12 dozens of handkerchief for APC fans wey go cry after result show.... abeg who want ma add his own share of the handkerchief

Lol. We shall start getting news tonight then you will know how to use the hankies.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by lastpage: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
AS YOU GO OUT TO VOTE TODAY, REMEMBER...

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that Jonathan waited for 15,000+ Nigerians to be murdered before taking Boko Haram seriously.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember what Andrew Azazi said that PDP created Boko Haram. Jonathan is working "in-hand" with Boko Haram

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Ask yourself if moving forward is 225naira to $Dollar , if locomotive trains are futuristic transport system.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Ask yourself "If my daughter was kidnapped, would I vote for GEJ?"

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the Oct bomb blast in Abuja in which Jonathan lied & accused others as he shielded the real bombers.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that, Obanikoro is now a Minister. EkitiGate has been swept under the carpet. We all know whose voice we heard on that audio.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the cost of fuel that your generator consumed for all these years. Another 4yrs of darkness not acceptable

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that they went dancing on stage just a day after many lives were wasted.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember your GEJ raised 21bn for election but IDPs feed on charity & many others is foreign countries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember your country produces crude oil but imports PMS & DPK.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember GEJ met $1 =119 but now. Its $1=225

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the number of jobless people around you.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the fuel subsidy scam & Hw GEJ removed d subsidy instead of fixing our refineries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember who was bribing Obas, OPC and Pastors "in Dollars" why masses where hungry!

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember Jonathan empowered Thugs and Militants to cause havoc and death to force your votes for him

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember what Jonathan failed to do in the last 4yrs, he wants to do in 6weeks, just to Trick/Steal your Votes

[size=14pt]Mistakes are allowed, we are humans. Jonathan's 2011 election was a mistake.[/size]
Repeating the same mistake again is unpardonable.
Our Children dont deserve that from us!
[size=18pt]Vote for Change! Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo! We must repair this Nigeria Now[/size].

Lastpage!
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Change2015(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Myself2:
Who is Jega fooling
That" the firm that produced the card readers don't have the password/master key", if they don't have it, is it my mother that will have it

Your nonsense is completely detached from reality and the story at hand.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by lastpage: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Myself2:
Who is Jega fooling

STOP! acting like a Jonathan-Mumu!
Why are followers of Jonathan always infected with Cluelessness like this sef? shocked shocked

Change2015:

Your nonsense is completely detached from reality and the story at hand.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Dont mind that Mumu up there! (myself2)

When a bank produces ATM Card for you, they give you with a PIN (Master key).
What do you od, if you are not that Mumu up there?

YOU CHANGE THE PIN TO THE VALUE YOU WANT AND THE BANK DONT KNOW/HAVE! grin grin

If the Company has that "Key" initially, INEC is smart enough to CHANGE it..... after delivery of the Card readers.

Fear Not, this election will be "almost" perfect.
We are watching Jonathan and Mama Piss, as they try to test the Card Reader with FAKE PVC! undecided
They want to expose the "incident report Form" so they can start cloning it before the end of voting.

We dey monitor them wella wella.

Just VOTE for Buhari/Osinbajo..... and leave the rest to God.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega by Change2015(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
lastpage:

STOP! acting like a Jonathan-Mumu!
Why are followers of Jonathan always infected with Cluelessness like this sef? shocked shocked

Dont mind that Mumu up there! (myself2)

When a bank produces ATM Card for you, they give you with a PIN (Master key).
What do you od, if you are not that Mumu up there?

YOU CHANGE THE PIN TO THE VALUE YOU WANT AND THE BANK DONT KNOW/HAVE! grin grin

If the Company has that "Key" initially, INEC is smart enough to CHANGE it..... after delivery of the Card readers.

Fear Not, this election will be "almost" perfect.
We are watching Jonathan and Mama Piss, as they try to test the Card Reader with FAKE PVC! undecided
They want to expose the "incident report Form" so they can start cloning it before the end of voting.

We dey monitor them wella wella.

Just VOTE for Buhari/Osinbajo..... and leave the rest to God.

Lastpage!

On my way to do my duty.

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide / Ten Reasons Why Buhari Will Succeed / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.