Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How May D Assaulted Me For Years – Baby Mama Shares Touching Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How May D Assaulted Me For Years – Baby Mama Shares Touching Story (409 Views)

Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How May D Assaulted Me For Years – Baby Mama Shares Touching Story by oginni106: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2015
My name is Debola I’m sure you know who I am, you put me on ur blog about 3yrs ago, for tattooing a Nigerian artist name on my body, I’m MayD’s baby Mama… I haven’t come here to rant or make noise, but to say some important things that I feel people should know. I will try to make my story as short as possible. I was with MayD for 8years, which implies we were together from the get-go, before his career began and when nobody knew him obviously. For many years I stayed with him, obviously as his girlfriend, I supported him, financially, physically and emotionally. Back then when I was in Babcock we passed through loads of hurdles together being that he was struggling and incapable of providing for himself and I was obliged to supporting him financially. Even when it was extreme, like giving him a semester’s tuition to pay for studio sessions while I stupidly stayed at home, the things we do for love right? I practically paused my life for him, for us at a point. The sad part about this whole thing is that I never got tired I did everything that was within my reach. He stopped to cater for his kid a while ago, which I took responsibilities for and started to do diligently.. Now, like most relationships we had major problems which included the frequent cheating and escapades with girls which I obviously endured as I was consumed by the “main chick” title. Not that I was even getting any good thing in return, he never for one day acknowledge me, or made me feel like we were in a relationship together. I had no simple freedom to do whatsoever on my own, be it business, friendship etc.
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/how-may-d-assaulted-me-for-years-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Signs Deal With Universal Music Group / VIDEO: Lil Wayne - Hollyweezy / Obamas Have Less Than $1,001 In Cash Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.