Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought (9126 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / PDP- Card Reader Was A National Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Irresponsible post!
god punish u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by neowelsh(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
please note, the président and his Wife were accredicted not by the card reader but by identification.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by countsparrow: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
bajosky:

It therefore means that either you & family are agent of darkness , always allegic to goodluck n transformation.

By Their Fruit We Shall Know Them.

Since d beginning of his administration how has things been better for u

A wise man once said, if u keep doing what u are doing, u keep getting what u are getting....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Omotayor123(f): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Goodluck Jonathan, his wife and Mother now accredited after the 4th Card Reader was brought in. The president waited for more than 30 minutes before been accredited.

http://leadership.ng/news/420877/president-goodluck-jonathan-his-wife-and-mother-now-accredited-after-the-4th-card-reader-was-brought-in
Dis ur report na wah.
Pple will think d three of dem are together at d same polling center with ur report. And dey were all accredited by d 4th card reader.

Actually d report above only concerns Good luck Jonathan d outgoing President#
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Aroh48(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Lord,help me at this depressed moment
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by nerodenero: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Truth is bitter.Jona's children are living larger than life and Mr.Frank wants death as a mark of loyalty to Jonathan for nothing or a few dollars! Your foolishness is legendary.If I see you in my mention,I wont dignify you with a response because you dont worth it. Ode,die now!
frankmishael1:
god punish u
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by malonephill(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Dis ur report na wah.
Pple will think d three of dem are together at d same polling center with ur report. And dey were all accredited by d 4th card reader.

Actually d report above only concerns Good luck Jonathan d outgoing President#
they have not been accredited as current report now, he just return back polling unit for the process.

Modified
Only 14 people since 8am out of 646 people who registered the polling with president has been accredited
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by femo86(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ don lean ooooo....Chai, pressure too much.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Truth is bitter.Jona's children are living larger than life and Mr.Frank wants death as a mark of loyalty to Jonathan for nothing or a few dollars! Your foolishness is legendard.If I see you in my mention,I wont dignify you with a response because you dont worth it. Ode,die now!
may u die of hunger mumu
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by femo86(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Aroh48:
Lord,help me at this depressed moment

God is your strength....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by fanysteve: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
countsparrow:
I reject him, my family members reject him, my immediate community rejects him, my state rejects him, now d cardreader too

Da fuq is wrong with dis man...
you will be shocked when the result is announced,GEJ will surely win,mark my word

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Labayi96(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
What if this GEJ situation happen 2 an innocent nigerian wld they arrest 4 havin a clone card or give him d same presidential treatment JEGA GOD IS WATCHING U
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by mrintellectual(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
Uncle Jona Aka Ogogoro Mastergrin!!

Buhari/Osibanjo all the Way!!

Vote for A Better Change!!

SAI BABA
SAI APC
SAI NIGERIA
Have you seen him drink ogogoro before? Beware, because every idle word shall be judged by God.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by mrintellectual(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
countsparrow:

A wise man once said, if u keep doing what u are doing, u keep getting what u are getting....
Many things,my dear!
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Acekidc4(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2015
mrintellectual:

Have you seen him drink ogogoro before? Beware, because every idle word shall be judged by God.

YES SIR!!cheesygrincheesy
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2015
SEE AS MANY OF UNA JUST DEY DO LIKE EMM MUGU!!!!!! MAKE UNA COME SEE ME I WAN VOTE SO gringringringringrin
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by yumyspiced(f): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
gud signs,but my tort alwaz,what next,and what will happen after he must have won,just curious.... hmmmm
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Omotayor123(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
malonephill:
they have not been accredited as current report now, he just return back polling unit for the process.

Modified
Only 14 people since 8am out of 646 people who registered the polling with president has been accredited
OK.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by SenatorChuka(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
The like of buhrai

Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by bajosky: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
countsparrow:

By the special grace of God ,His good works is speaking volumes for him but haters & power brokers are complicating issues.
(education,agric,revamping of economy,fought ebola n other health matters to a stand still despite refusal of foreign assistanace,petrol scarcity at festive period become a talk of the past, sure-p,youwin , youth empowerment programmes,abolish of gay practise ,building schools for almajiri,35% involvement of women in governance,SignIng of FOI Bill,automony of judiciary , free electoral process u &i are witnessing today ETC

Be TruthFul For Once

bros Gej is a gem to this nation but history &time will tell , OrganisiNg the Confab and endorsing its recommendation is a capital plus to this govt when other administration were fooling us On The Fake Unity of nigeria.
Re: Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yessssssssssssssssss

Yesssssssssssssssss

Yesssssssssssssss

GEJ 4 Nigeria till 2019***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Rooted In Corruption- Atiku / Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / PDP Demands Cancellation Of Presidential Poll Results In Yobe, Zamfara, Borno, N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.