Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard (13217 Views)

Remi Tinubu Wins Polling Unit- Vanguard / APC Wins Sambo's Polling Unit - Announcement By Presiding Officer Abdulfatah Ali / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by juman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
People should go and vote.

Be part of those that decide the future of your country.
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by ayusco85(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by lawrencemleopo: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmmm

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by kristisking(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC hss hijacked the materials.The same applies to some other places.Alot of sharp practices are going on now in Kaduna and Zaria.Election is not taking place in some areas.
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Omoedeki: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
All is well
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by euwalaka: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
..basically 99% of the youths are athome,surfing the internet and 50% of theaged are on the queue of the pollingunittrying to decide for "OUR" own future...isn'tthat IRONICAL í ½í¸•

Bros I agree with u, our youths r not interested in this election, but they are the one's complaining. very bad
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Chrisx1x(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Toheeb31:
»Foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no
PVC. »Insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born
nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years. »Madness is wen u
spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at
d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »Olodo is wen u use
broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »Barawo is wen
u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor
(tinubu) own half of Lagos. »Childishness is wen an elder who
should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must
win politics".....vote wisely...
STALE..NEXT!!!
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
like play, like play they go rig out gej from power. make im dey there dey wear hat

1 Like

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Tonnierichy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
D simple truth is dis pple are bad luck....,
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by customized07: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arrest Jega now.

1 Like

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by EngrOloye: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls tell inec official to instruct dia people to remove d card reader protective film.pass it acros
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Awoofawo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
ObiOkpor:

what then are you doing here?

Don't mind him, he just comes out of stone-age cave and never hear about multi-tasking..... I have been to my polling unit thrice today, nothing happening there, on accredition, no INEC staffs insight, instead boys are playing football in meantime.... Didn't mean to vote self before, but seems the decision had been taken off my hands now, am not going back, no matter how people here badmouth me over my.....
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Thermodynamics(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who gives a 4uck, voting in Nigeria is just a waste of time, both buhari and jona are only concern about their personal interest, they are both thieves and that is the truth believe it or not. Jonathan is a selfish basterd who thinks of only himself and buhari is another selfish basterd who thinks of only himself.

why will I go out and risk my life to vote when I could be thinking of important things like:

HOW TO TRAVEL OUT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Awoofawo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thermodynamics:
Who gives a 4uck, voting in Nigeria is just a waste of time, both buhari and jona are only concern about their personal interest, they are both thieves and that is the truth believe it or not. Jonathan is a selfish basterd who thinks of only himself and buhari is another selfish basterd who thinks of only himself.

why will I go out and risk my life to vote when I could be thinking of important things like:

HOW TO TRAVEL OUT OF NIGERIA.

True talk bro! But please calm down, no commot 9ja becos of some mofos in govt... 9ja go better in our generation, by the grace of God, Ishal Allah, lagbara Eledumare ati awon toni ile aiye. Amen, Ami, Ase...
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by bakjal(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
emalek86:
...basically 99% of the youths are at
home,surfing the internet and 50% of the
aged are on the queue of the polling unit
trying to decide for "OUR" own future...isn't
that IRONICAL 😕
I dont know how u came up with ur statistics, but you know dat you are lieing to yourself or probably ignorant of wat you are saying

If your polling unit is dominated by the aged, then you are probably at the wrong place
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by DebateNigeria: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
emalek86:
that IRONICAL 😕
You just spoke my mind
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Precide(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
soe:
It only confirms how dull, inactive and irrelevant the man is in the scheme of things...

Chai! Ebariba..Samboribobo

lol. Melo lara e
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by humberjade: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
euwalaka:
..basically 99% of the youths are athome,surfing the internet and 50% of theaged are on the queue of the pollingunittrying to decide for "OUR" own future...isn'tthat IRONICAL í ½í¸•

Bros I agree with u, our youths r not interested in this election, but they are the one's complaining. very bad

And who told u they are not surfing d net via their mobile gadgets?

Get ur facts right bro.
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by humberjade: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
euwalaka:

How are u sure majority of them are not surfing d net via their mobile gadgets at their various polling booths?

Get ur facts right bro.

1 Like

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by akejison: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Brugo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP is trying to discredit the elections so that the desperate thieves can force an interim government on us.

It won't work.

1 Like

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by psalmlolese: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Irrespective of who wins today's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019. There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!

2 Likes

Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
The time it arrives doesn't matter to me. The fact here is that Jonathan must win this year and Buhari would be really surprised.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan for President
...just make sure you are always in the midst of people till Monday to avoid receiving shocking news that GEJ will not be returning to Aso Rock again...
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Jelo4kul(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...just make sure you are always in the midst of people till Monday to avoid receiving shocking news that GEJ will not be returning to Aso Rock again...

Till then bro
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Till then bro
...game on,sir...
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
4bobo:

PLEASE REBROADCAST

very instructive and informative as well.
good job.
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by AbuMikey(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
haywire1:
Base on what I saw on TV, Buhari is punctual nd determined, arrived early @ his voting centre.

I like that so I'm voting for Buhari

Na You Biko cheesy
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Rajjah(f): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dts anoda sign dat he n his boss wil loose.

Sai baba GMB til I kno who Sambo is...n afta i kno him.....
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Bloggz74(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
emalek86:
that IRONICAL 😕

Jega was told he wasn't ready yet he refused.
The security agencies should arrest him for prosecution.this is national embarrasement!
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by ObiOkpor(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Awoofawo:

Don't mind him, he just comes out of stone-age cave and never hear about multi-tasking..... I have been to my polling unit thrice today, nothing happening there, on accredition, no INEC staffs insight, instead boys are playing football in meantime.... Didn't mean to vote self before, but seems the decision had been taken off my hands now, am not going back, no matter how people here badmouth me over my.....
lols.i d for d game o. Bt bro,go nd do ur civic duties
Re: Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good luck 4 Nigeria***

Goodluck wil win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders / LG Funds: Amidst Governors protests, Court refuses to stop NFIU directive / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.