Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

His Shocking Accreditation Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Shocking Accreditation Story (27382 Views)

Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Brugo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Anything made in Nigeria is a risk. This is the most sensitive product we have and we still can't get it right.

I tire o.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by cbrass(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
ggrin:
Whoever wins today's elections, the next four years will tell if we made the right decision today

Long time wink
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by slap1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is that all?
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
ok
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by dasean1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
okay
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by ifyemex(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Acekidc4:
That's Total Rubbish Na

Anyway SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO

tongue
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by jahjehova(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Did you just collect the card yesterday? Nigerians sha. Were you blind the day you got the card or perhaps drunk that you didn't know your name was not on the card you were given. Common. This is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yawns..... cool
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Kobeje(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=32094010]...
That's Total Rubbish Na

Its not rubbish. Its been reported on Splash FM, in Ibadan, witnessed by the reporter who spoke. Some minutes ago.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Brugo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
ggrin:
Whoever wins today's elections, the next four years will tell if we made the right decision today

Well said. I could kiss you for this but my 2 gfs will skin me alive.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Acekidc4(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
ifyemex:

tongue

gringrincheesycheesygrincheesygringrincheesycheesycheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

Tuale for BABA
Tuale for NIGERIA
Tuale for APC
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please share:

Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by delishpot: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Opa naija style!!!!
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by vicoloni(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
you had all the time in the world to complain about this anormally now you are spewing rubbish on election day.

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by ugoezeik(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
seuncyber:
It's either buhari win this election or buhari becomes president.
lol wereeee in yoruba language
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by adesegun121(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Eheh
step 1 done...
Accrediate tinzz...
Oyaa
sai baba
sai buhari..
Have decide..
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Fawklicant: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Deploying this card reader for a test run in the general elections was a big goof on inec's part. It should have been introduced in piece- meals. First in anambra, then ekiti and osun. By now most of the loopholes would have been plugged. They should have taken a cue from JAMB where the CBT was introduced gradually over the years.

This election is definitely headed for the courts anyhow, all because of one man Jega. Regardless of the outcome of the election, I hope jega gets arrested and prosecuted. The man is trying to plunge this nation into crisis.

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by seuncyber(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
ugoezeik:
lol wereeee in yoruba language

Olobe
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by macaveli001(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
That is to show ince incompetence
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by cirmuell(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
So na today you dey notice say na different name dey your card abi?

* Btw, PDP don start their rubbish here o...sharing money and ish.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's Total Rubbish Na
we are voting out jonathan out

Anyway SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by hauwawu(f): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
I dont understand o
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by marveluxbe(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
efilefun:
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO

1 Like

Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by logica(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
LMAO. More of INEC and incompetence.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by UncleJudax(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
tempest01:
Lol...sounds like super story to me
This is Nigeria.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by ceejayluv(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Well, even if the cards produced have an error rate of 0.1%, out of over 50 million cards, over 50,000 people will have one problem or the other with their cards

(The error rate will be more than that)
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
oh is it true they have started counting the ballot papers,well so fast.
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by openmine(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=marveluxbe post=32094690][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by wiloy2k8(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
during mine . the first person on our line has someones information written on his ,,. i just laugh .. vote GEJ abeg
Re: His Shocking Accreditation Story by openmine(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.