Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What If It Was True? Jonathan Said It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If It Was True? Jonathan Said It! (513 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos) / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If It Was True? Jonathan Said It! by Hardeysolution(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Revealed: Jonathan to vote Buhari today. The journalist that asked him why said Jonathan said he is tired of Aso Rock and is ready to handover power to Incoming President Buhari. Afterall, more disciplined and visioneering. So, Jonathan has succumbed to defeat and is alredy preparing hand-over note.

Here is an extract:

'Nigerians voting for me is a waste. It will be of waste. Why will you vote for a failure like me? Someone made jest of me, saying ' a student that failed had to repeat class'. What an insult on my name. I am Goodluck Jonathan and i have failed Nigerians. Baba Obasanjo said it but i didnt believe him because of the solid rock i believed in;PDP. God save us from them. Baba knew why he left and i am ready to leave for Good immediately election result is announced. Even if I win, i will defect to APC, cos i can see their vision and mission'.

Nigerians, don't let us waste our votes.. #sai Buhari, sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: What If It Was True? Jonathan Said It! by tutudesz: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=Hardeysolution post=32094001]Revealed: Jonathan to vote Buhari today. The journalist that asked him why said Jonathan said he is tired of Aso Rock and is ready to handover power to Incoming President Buhari. Afterall, more disciplined and visioneering. So, Jonathan has succumbed to defeat and is alredy preparing hand-over note.

Here is an extract:

'Nigerians voting for me is a waste. It will be of waste. Why will you vote for a failure like me? Someone made jest of me, saying ' a studen
are you that dump?
Re: What If It Was True? Jonathan Said It! by tempest01(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wake up...the d day is here, no more propaganda. Pick your pvc and vote your preferred candidate

(1) (Reply)

Why Is FFK, Fayose & Okupe Quiet? / Rate President Jonathan's Administration In Percentage / Can #naira Equals To $dollar As Buhari Said? See History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.