Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is Card Reader A Fraud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Card Reader A Fraud? (481 Views)

Can I Vote Outside My Polling Unit Since There Is Card Reader Machine..........? / Is Card Reader Provided For In The Electoral Act? / Jega's Card Reader A Decoy To Disenfranchise Certain Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Card Reader A Fraud? by bamto(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
My colleague and I have just unraveled why the card readers are displaying wrong data and why we cannot be accredited. Someone in loading our data had deliberately and fraudulently put someone else's data at the back of some PVCs (in small lettering), so that such data are incompatible with the info at the front of the card. Readable cards are those with compatible info both at the front and the back of the card. In my own case, whereas the front correctly shows my data, the back carries the data of one fictitious "Ohowerei"! See photos. In some cases, males are loaded as females. Yes, the fraud is exposed. Any defence by apologists?

-Prof Obododima Oha, UI lecturer.

I just confirmed it too. The name the card read is at the back of my pvc. And it is different from my name at the front.

(1) (Reply)

Election Monitoring Thread / Ballot Paper System Should Be Scrapped / President Goodluck Jonathan Urges All Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.