Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND (12680 Views)

Ican Lecture Centre In Lagos / I Can Provide Cfa Q-bank And 3 Day Seminiar And 16 Week Online Class / Cfa Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by detuh2(f): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2009
Dear CFA Candidate / Prospective Candidate,

We are proud to inform you that Greenwich Associates (a Financial Markets Learning Centre) will commence classes in Victoria Island, Lagos from 21 February 2009 to prepare Candidates interested in sitting for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination.The classes will be anchored by CFA Charterholders and subject matter experts with vast experience in the financial markets. We are starting with Candidates that intend to sit for the June 2009 Level 1 examination and will subsequently offer classes for Levels 2 and 3 by next year.

We have attached, our summarized prospectus to this email for your information and we look forward to working closely with you in the months ahead as you take the steps necessary to actualize your dream of joining the global network of CFA Charterholders.

Best regards,

Greenwich Associates

PS. For detailed information and reservation, pls call detuh2 on 0803 502 2534, 01- 278 3285[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by detuh2(f): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
Please endeavour to make reservations early. Limited spaces available!
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by ayolope: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2010
New Frontiers (fomerly known as Greenwich Associates) is a team of investment professionals and CFA Charterholders that runs preparatory classes for candidates in the CFA Program. The program is run in the heart of Victoria Island (246A Muri Okunola Street, VI, Lagos) in partnership with Megastrat (MCL School of Finance). New Frontiers currently runs prep classes for Levels I and II and plan to introduce Level III classes in 2011. Our learning environment is fantastic, fully airconditioned with electronic presentations etc and the faculty team is first class (made up of mostly CFA Charterholders with significant practical experience in the investment and financial services industry).

Candidates interested in the CFA program as well as all our students and faculty members are invited to join our facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=135118389846893

We will be sharing information, pictures and discussions about the CFA program on this forum. Our goal is to be the No. 1 tuition house for the CFA program in Nigeria and in the process, helping motivated candidates to succeed in the CFA program thereby making Nigeria to meet the required threshold of membership required for the formation of a CFA Society in Nigeria
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by QuarticWA: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
Quartic Training which already boasts of an extensive teaching network in London, Europe and Moscow, is proud to become the first and sole provider of CFA courses in Nigeria that follows the CFA Preparatory Provider Guidelines.
Our West Africa branch has been set up to cater solely for the needs of CFA candidates in this region. Hence our courses have been designed in a modular manner to allow professional candidates the right work and study balance (www.quartic-training-wa.com/courses/course_strc.html)

Our Level I course is taught in 4 phases (http://www.quartic-training-wa.com/courses/index.html) once a month from January to April 2011, culminating with a mock exam as prescribed below:

• Start-up Phase: Saturday 29th to Sunday 30th of January 2011
• Education Phase I: Wednesday 16th to Saturday 19th of February 2011
• Education Phase II: Wednesday 16th to Saturday 19th of March 2011
• Intensive Revision: Thursday 28th to Monday 2nd of May 2011
• Mock Exam: Saturday 14th of May 2011

All our classes are taught by CFA Charterholders with extensive industry knowledge possessing significant experience of helping candidates get through the CFA Program. All our courses are taught with our own study materials designed by our expert tutors (see: www.quartic-training-wa.com/the_team.html).
Every candidate booking a full course with us will get our start-up notes, our study workbook, the revision workbook, plus the full length supervised mock exam, as their study companion. In addition to this we have a dedicated tutor helpline with a guaranteed response time of 24 hours.

For more, please click on this link http://www.quartic-training-wa.com/index-2.html

Please don’t hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 20 7617 7623 or call our Nigerian Marketing Agent: Swift Consulting Ltd on +234(0)17601532; Mobile +234(0)802366149.

For further enquiries, please send us an email at info@quartic-training-wa.com to see how we can help you succeed in your CFA exams.

Yours sincerely
Quartic Training West Africa
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by otseya: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
I am writing the CFA I exam this june 2011, Have taken Nairobi as the centre, anyone heading to Nairobi, Also am planning for a last minute online learning course ( prefarably live and not recorded lectures) which could give me a short revision for my preparation and last minute tips, any idea on that?
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by eitoje: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for the enquiry. As you read from my write up, Quartic international is coming to Nigeria and the dates for the intensive revision classes are as follows:
level 1 28th of April to 2 May
Level 2 & 3 20th of April to 25th April.
The courses will be held at SMART EXECUTIVE 2b Oyetola Street, Off Ajanaku Road, Off Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

There will be a full revision mock exam and all the classes are taught with our own patented/designed course material by CFA Charterholder with significant UK industry experience.

Please click on the link provide to www.quartic-training-wa.com and if you have further enquires please send to info@quartic-training-wa.co.uk
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by otseya: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2011
Thanks for the info, The fees is a bit on the steeper side, Aw wud check and get back,
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by adedayobaruwa: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2012
[b][b]HOUSE :SRRY 4 DIS!!!

For Wedding, Make-Ups, Gele, Wedding Invitations, Wedding

Decorations and Wedding Cakes. You can PM me on BB:

22EB0198, adedayobaruwa@yahoo.com on facebook for make-up

pictures and others.

Affordable and reasonable price.

Have your Certificate on training:Make-Up,Gele, Predicure

and Manicure,

Company name: LEWALESIS GLOBAL WORLD ENTERPRISES

b/N:2072674

Name: Adedayo Baruwa
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by oneblacboi: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Have you heard about the CFA Access Scholarships?

Find out how you can win a CFA Scholarship

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by oafowowe(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
TI BA II Plus pro Calulator for CFA and CIS exams available.

Please contact:

08183993936 - Alex

Pick Up Location: Marina, Lagos
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by erne: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact SYMMETRIC COMMUNICATIONS on: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939
Re: CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND by wallmosh: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
oafowowe:
TI BA II Plus pro Calulator for CFA and CIS exams available.

Please contact:

08183993936 - Alex

Pick Up Location: Marina, Lagos

What's your price if I may ask?

(1) (Reply)

Practical Autocad Training (2d/3d, Electrical, Mep, Oil & Gas) in Lagos Island / Interested In Autocad, PDMS, MATLAB Or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan Or Lagos / Autocad 2d/3d Practical Training in Lagos Island. 08033146625

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.