Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) (15732 Views)

Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains / New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part III- Lekki Megacity Master Plan (Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by nex(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
I've always said that the problem with Nigeria is the people not the leaders. If the Governors, presidents, Senators and Representatives could only get themselves to think as negatively, backwardly and hopelessly as the rest of us, the whole of this country would have become an outreach state of Somalia.

If the funding continues to be made available, I see no reason why this laudable project should not be completed in time.

Should we sit down and do nothing just because the masses have pessimistic thoughts?

Should governors perform terribly just to assure the electorate that they won't contest for a second term?

Bless Nigeria.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by HeroKing: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
Blackspade,

Its been a yearsince this post started. We will liek to have an update on the current situtation of the dream Kaduna City. what is the reality on ground today.

We want to know.

Please we are waiting.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by edoyad(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
Well you can see where i'm posting from and i can authoritatively tell you that we're still at the stage where it exists on television promos. I don't watch local TV that much anyway so may be i'm not in the best position. The people were even saying something about speed train to abuja so that almajiris can go and beg in abuja and return before dinner but i don't know may be it might be underground rail that's why we don't hear of it.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Ejine(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
edoyad: Well you can see where i'm posting from and i can authoritatively tell you that we're still at the stage where it exists on television promos. I don't watch local TV that much anyway so may be i'm not in the best position. The people were even saying something about speed train to abuja so that almajiris can go and beg in abuja and return before dinner but i don't know may be it might be underground rail that's why we don't hear of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! grin
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by spartanian(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2012
pls we need update on this project
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2012
The Hausa Half of the city will be bombed by BH.
Isn't Kaduna being split?
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by marygold(f): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Where are we on this project please
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Lorayne(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
pabon...,.. how much do you earn monthly on average with writing?
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by pabon(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lorayne:
pabon...,.. how much do you earn monthly on average with writing?

I do different kinds of writing. So, I can't really put it at any given average.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Lorayne(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
pabon:

I do different kinds of writing. So, I can't really put it at any given average.
Ok... I want to go into writing but I've never written anything before.... any tips, books on writing you can recommend to a total beginner?
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by pabon(m): 1:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Lorayne:

Ok... I want to go into writing but I've never written anything before.... any tips, books on writing you can recommend to a total beginner?
I just realized now that I didn't reply you. I'm sorry. Well, it would depend on the type of writing you want to do. Is it fiction or nonfiction?
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Lorayne(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2020
pabon:

I just realized now that I didn't reply you. I'm sorry. Well, it would depend on the type of writing you want to do. Is it fiction or nonfiction?
non-fiction..... both if possible.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by pabon(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2020
Lorayne:

non-fiction..... both if possible.

For fiction, it would help if you got all of James Scott Bell's books.

For nonfiction, I'd recommend some YouTube channels. Although, there are books, too. I would have to boot up my laptop to get their names
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Lorayne(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
pabon:

For fiction, it would help if you got all of James Scott Bell's books.

For nonfiction, I'd recommend some YouTube channels. Although, there are books, too. I would have to boot up my laptop to get their names
The YouTube channels pls!.... And I love your diary... It's hard being introverted in this part of the world.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by pabon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lorayne:

The YouTube channels pls!.... And I love your diary... It's hard being introverted in this part of the world.
Yeah, it is. I can tell you it has not been easy.
For the process of publishing, including designing your covers, look for Keith Wheeler.
You could also get Jeff Goins' YOU ARE A WRITER.
Jonathan Greene also has a book, although I cannot remember the name again. It's something about firing your boss. There he outlined all the steps he uses in publishing his books. He's easily the most prolific nonfiction author I've come across. He also has a book, "20k a day_How to Launch More Books..."

The books I have are mainly for fiction writers. With nonfiction, you just need to outline the table of contents, research on each chapter, and then fire ahead. It helps when you already have everything figured out so that nothing can distract you when you eventually begin the writing process.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Lorayne(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
pabon:

Yeah, it is. I can tell you it has not been easy.
For the process of publishing, including designing your covers, look for Keith Wheeler.
You could also get Jeff Goins' YOU ARE A WRITER.
Jonathan Greene also has a book, although I cannot remember the name again. It's something about firing your boss. There he outlined all the steps he uses in publishing his books. He's easily the most prolific nonfiction author I've come across. He also has a book, "20k a day_How to Launch More Books..."

The books I have are mainly for fiction writers. With nonfiction, you just need to outline the table of contents, research on each chapter, and then fire ahead. It helps when you already have everything figured out so that nothing can distract you when you eventually begin the writing process.
Thanks a lot!.... God bless. will mention you when I write something.
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Lorayne(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2020
miracood
Re: The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Lorayne:
miracood

Yi sowri, make I edit her name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Will Be More Power Outages - Nebo / FG Okays Emergency Rule Extension In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.