Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is It Illegal To Video Or Take Pics Of The Electoral Process(not The Booth) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Illegal To Video Or Take Pics Of The Electoral Process(not The Booth) (385 Views)

Army Reacts To Video Of Protesting Soldiers Over Maltreatment / How Buhari Is Hurting Nigeria’s Electoral Process (Vanguard) / What The Electoral Acts Says About The Death Of A Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Illegal To Video Or Take Pics Of The Electoral Process(not The Booth) by ojeffo: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
I went out for accreditation dis morning and decided to take some videos of frustrated voters who arr standing in the sun because of faulty card readers. The police attached to the polling station came and told me to stop the coverage...i want to know if its wrong to take videos and pics diring the exercise

(1) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Clinch Senatorial Seat In Ogun State / Buhari Campaign Group Call For The Arrest Of Femi Fani-kayode / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.