Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section (1270 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Guys I just saw her new photo this morning and I couldn't go out to vote. I am star struck, for real

She is just so sexy

www.nairaland.com/tashaamania

What do you guys think
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Your eye must be paining you,.
Well can't blame ya,beauty they say,is in the beholder's eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by ireneony(f): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mozzart why did you deactivate your account because of a lady
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by falconey(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
coming from a nobody............nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
she's beautiful, no doubt, but certainly she's not the "most" have you seen the likes of
sinaj, auntymi, marian05m, missdre,MissSlimbody, kwencypresh, prettyjo, Jennimma, evegran, pretydiva, rubey, MzNelly, Horrlah, AlienStar, MhizTemmie, jeffolala Nayah, Penissucker, ammyluv2002, SephardicRican, Verovera, bukkylois, missteriousjaybee08 SELENAqueensy, onila, eroticangelina, rokiatu, missclassy, ireneony... the are so many, that i can't even mention

those i have mention dont forget to vote Gej.. because beautiful girls love beautiful things, gej hand work is beautiful, you girls i know woun't hesitate to vote him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Sugarpeaches(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op u are kidding right? I mean She's fine but certainly not the most beautiful. Pls u shul create meaningful threads dat will impact people's life positively n not attention seeking threads.
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
ireneony:
Mozzart why did you deactivate your account because of a lady
no voting today?
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
mmmmmm another woman wrapper in the making cheesy#she is pretty tho bur guy pm her rather dan this shit!! cheesy
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Guys I just saw her new photo this morning and I couldn't go out to vote. I am star struck, for real

She is just so sexy

What do you guys think
You have an eye problem...

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Glowstone(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Go School you No gree

now you don't even know the meaning of beautiful
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by vjsmiles: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2015

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by ireneony(f): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
crazysaint:
no voting today?
just finished accreditation, voting will commence by 3pm
I'm angry with jega right now
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
She is beautiful no doubt

but i didnt see her wow factor
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by dharay99: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
0p, u dey see stars, she no even fine reach rubey.... cry

No lemme vex o...

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by dharay99: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2015

She is just so sexy

What do you guys think

Mr man, ur die hard crush just removed her pix,

Pls come defend her by explaining dat? angry
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2015
crazysaint:
she's beautiful, no doubt, but certainly she's not the "most" have you seen the likes of
sinaj, auntymi, marian05m, missdre,MissSlimbody, kwencypresh, prettyjo, Jennimma, evegran, pretydiva, rubey, MzNelly, Horrlah, AlienStar, MhizTemmie, jeffolala Nayah, Penissucker, ammyluv2002, SephardicRican, Verovera, bukkylois, missteriousjaybee08 SELENAqueensy, onila, eroticangelina, rokiatu, missclassy, ireneony... the are so many, that i can't even mention

those i have mention dont forget to vote Gej.. because beautiful girls love beautiful things, gej hand work is beautiful, you girls i know woun't hesitate to vote him.

Na Buhari I vote o tongue
Hope he wins sha cool

1 Like

Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Qualer: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
mmmmmm another woman wrapper in the making cheesy#she is pretty tho bur guy pm her rather dan this shit!! cheesy

i totallyunderstand you / because of that fine hairstyle and that 'round thing' wey i dey see so, i will start a thread on your behalf!
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Qualer:

i totallyunderstand you / because of that fine hairstyle and that 'round thing' wey i dey see so, i will start a thread on your behalf!
see this yeye boiyyy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by kwencypresh(f): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
crazysaint:

i didnt vote oooo
ws indoor althrough
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by ammyluv2002(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
crazysaint:

Of course! GEJ all the way! He's not going anywhere till 2019

Btw, thanks for the mention! I'm blushing grin grin
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Glowstone:
Go School you No gree

now you don't even know the meaning of beautiful
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
ha ha ha ha ha really funny
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by AlienStar: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
crazysaint:

I didn't vote sha! tanx for d mention dear.
Re: This Must Be The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section by Horrlah(f): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2015
crazysaint:

Lol that logic ddnt work for me,gej has never brot a smile to my face

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching / How Can I Get An Intimate Girlfriend In Nairaland / I Ned A Girl Btw Age 16-20 Send Me An Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.