Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Please Pray Your Last Prayer For The Presidential Candidate Of Your Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Pray Your Last Prayer For The Presidential Candidate Of Your Choice (313 Views)

Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Politics...biography Of Presidential Candidate Of NPC MARTINS ONOVO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray Your Last Prayer For The Presidential Candidate Of Your Choice by Ayima: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please God help my presidential candidate GMB to win this election so that all this too much corruption will stop and so that i can get my desired job Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray Your Last Prayer For The Presidential Candidate Of Your Choice by khassy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC at it again

anyways

coasting home to victory in our Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019
Re: Please Pray Your Last Prayer For The Presidential Candidate Of Your Choice by sinizia: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dear Lord, grant GEJ the strength and wisdom to lead this country to greater heights as he's to be announced the winner tomorrow. And give him the strength to end APC's demonic influence on Nigeria(ns), Amen.

GEJ till 2019!!

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your Sleep Go Last Night With The Election Result In Mind? / Wikipedia Confirms Gen.buhari As Nigeria's President Elect / Change Is Not Here Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.