Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity (20884 Views)

Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS / REAKING: Rivers Rerun: INEC Suspends Election In 2 More Lgas / INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by obosirow: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
MiracleDgreat:
The Independent National Electoral Commission has suspended election in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State after the police said they could not guarantee security in the area.

The Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr. Anidi Ikowak, said in Agbor that some stakeholders in the area did not allow electoral officers to move voting materials to polling units.

He said the initial complaint was that they wanted to see the constituency collation form.

He said, “But even when the form was brought, they did not still want the materials moved.

“So the police had to advise that for security reasons, the election should be suspended.”

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/inec-suspends-election-in-delta-community-over-insecurity/

Apostle Johnson Suleman

He is the founder of Auchi, Delta State-based Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide. Apostle John Suleiman is one of the most respected Prophets in Nigeria and he had so much to say about the election in a his yearly prophecies released at the beginning of the year.

*I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

*El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

*Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

*2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

*Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

*Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

*Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

*I saw governor Amosun return.

*APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

*I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

*I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by M4gunners: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari president of nairaland. Jonathan is our president in Nigeria till 2019 haters can do the needful.
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by ikeyman00(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
@@@@

Biafra is coming
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by pasol4real(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dobxy:
CARD READER EFFICIENCY
There was a report few days to election that it took 5 - 30 seconds for accreditation, but unfortunately one PDP spokesman argued baselessly on air (106.5 fm to be precise) that it took 3-5mins for accreditation and therefore he advised not to use Card Reader...
I did accreditation with this same Card Reader under 30seconds and everything was fine, peaceful & in accordance with the INEC Constitution.
What puzzles my mind now is how can a sane person says INEC should not use CARD READER? We definitely need CHANGE
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Prof. Attahiru Jega!
u must be à big fool n completely ignorant to say dis rubbish inspite of all the troubles the card reader is given us today .most polling units had to abandone the card reader,for manual accreditations ,Some people even had to wash their hands several times with hypo n water to no avail .i dont know Why Some people never ever admit the truth even to themselves .jega has failed as far as the card reader is concerned.
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by francisbiz: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
MiracleDgreat:
The Independent National Electoral Commission has suspended election in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State after the police said they could not guarantee security in the area.

The Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr. Anidi Ikowak, said in Agbor that some stakeholders in the area did not allow electoral officers to move voting materials to polling units.

He said the initial complaint was that they wanted to see the constituency collation form.

He said, “But even when the form was brought, they did not still want the materials moved.

“So the police had to advise that for security reasons, the election should be suspended.”

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/inec-suspends-election-in-delta-community-over-insecurity/

[b]
2015 Election Prophecy by francisbiz: 3:35pm On Feb 06
Prophet CHINEDU OKONJI of Life Prophetic Base Ministry (A.K.A. SOLUTION CENTER), Asaba, Delta state, on Thuresday 29th of January 2015, prophesied that Goodluck Jonathan will win the 2015 presidential election, and Ifeanyi Okowa will win the 2015 Delta state gubernatorial election. He also said that there would be a heavy bomb blast around aso rock/northern part of Nigeria, that there-after peace will reign in the country.
The prophecy was announced in the church while on a ten-day transformation program service.
The prophecy was released in this form during praise and prayer in the church-

Prophet- Diokpa (referring to Mr Eshianya, former LGA Chairman of oshimili north LGA in Delta state, present in the service) why are PDP members dancing in front of you?

Mr Eshianya- (obviously surprised) PDP is my party.

Prophet- It is good, I see party members dancing and rejoicing in front of you, I see somebody coming back to Aso rock, and he is from your party. Another of your candidate wining the gubernatorial of Delta state and his name is OKO...

as the congregation completed the name ...waaaaaaaaaaa.

Prophet- I see heavy bomb explosion near aso rock after the victory, somewhere in the north. But peace will return in the country thereafter
.[/b]
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by Raiders: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Buhari president of nairaland. Jonathan is our president in Nigeria till 2019 haters can do the needful.
how can GEJ win when people in the south are not allow to vote while election is peaceful in the north
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by nonjebose(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
obosirow:

Apostle Johnson Suleman

He is the founder of Auchi, Delta State-based Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide. Apostle John Suleiman is one of the most respected Prophets in Nigeria and he had so much to say about the election in a his yearly prophecies released at the beginning of the year.

*I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

*El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

*Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

*2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

*Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

*Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

*Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

*I saw governor Amosun return.

*APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

*I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

*I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.
Okowa loading
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by M4gunners: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raiders:
how can GEJ win when people in the south are not allow to vote while election is peaceful in the north
peaceful my ass . When Jega has concluded plan with his brother to rig election. Do you know how many bailout that has been recovered from Northern APC Leaders?
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by Raiders: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
M4gunners:
peaceful my ass . When Jega has concluded plan with his brother to rig election. Do you know how many bailout that has been recovered from Northern APC Leaders?
lets be honest for second, Is it not our own southern leaders and brothers that disenfranchised us. They are the one stealing the ballot boxes, They are the ones stealing the pvcs, They are also the ones manipulating the results. Election has been relatively peaceful in the north than in the south so far
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by M4gunners: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raiders:
lets be honest for second, Is it not our own southern leaders and brothers that disenfranchised us. They are the one stealing the ballot boxes, They are the ones stealing the pvcs, They are also the ones manipulating the results. Election has been relatively peaceful in the north than in the south so far
Mr Man did you just wake up from sleep? In one pulling station in the north INEC OFFICIALS were chase away . What do you call that?
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by Raiders: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Mr Man did you just wake up from sleep? In one pulling station in the north INEC OFFICIALS were chase away . What do you call that?
I didn't say the election was 100% peaceful in the north but so far the elections was more peaceful in the north than in the south because of our southern politicians. There was violence in Rivers, Enugu and Anambra.
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by M4gunners: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raiders:
I didn't say the election was 100% peaceful in the north but so far the elections was more peaceful in the north than in the south because of our southern politicians. There was violence in Rivers, Enugu and Anambra.
Good that you have just retrieve your earlier statement. Meanwhile, a PDP Leader was killed in the north if I'm not mistaken no casualty was recorded so far from the south east.
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by vicnairaland: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
TB Joshua always prophesying prediction,tell me if has been a time when election was not counselled in one or more states since inception.
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by Pascal181: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Hahhahahh. Looks like today is my day . FTC
Looks like T.B Joshua's prophecies is coming to pass because he said that election would be canceled in some States. If they like let them cancel all the elections in each state. The person that would win must win.

Vote wisely
Vote Goodluck Jonathan
Goodluck all d way
Re: INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
So now he police has to guarantee security?
can someone please remind me exactly why elections were postponed 6weeks?

I thought the army was meant to provide security.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment / Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.