Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. (1424 Views)

Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning / The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by oluwasunshine(f): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Scolinophobia,ruphobia,ochophobia,noctiphobia,
acousticophobia. If you think i made a mistake,inform me. I guess even the person that makes dictionary don't know it . Don't bother youself by checking dictionary ,it isn't there. If you go to goggle and you gave me the wrong answer and later on you give me good answer, No gift for you.i have the answers right here with me. YOUR TIME START NOW!!
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by dunkem21(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Add crematophobia.
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by shegzan(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
1. Fear of scolino.
2. Fear of ru.
3. Fear of ocho.
4. Fear of nocti.
5. Fear of acoustic...
*pours cold water on d head*.. Shey I tried?

1 Like

Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by shaqhead: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Scolinophobia,ruphobia,ochophobia,noctiphobia,
acousticophobia. If you think i made a mistake,inform me. I guess even the person that makes dictionary don't know it . Don't bother youself by checking dictionary ,it isn't there. If you go to goggle and you gave me the wrong answer and later on you give me good answer, No gift for you.i have the answers right here with me. YOUR TIME START NOW!!

let me indulge u and take my mind of ds election for 2 mins
scolinophobia-fear of school
euphobia not ruphobia- fear of hearing good news
ochophobia-fear of automobiles
noctiphobia-fear of darkness
acousticophobia-fear of sound or noise

happy now?
wey d gift?
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by sweettease(f): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
dunkem21:
Add crematophobia.
You sha won show your talent. The question was to give meaning not add to the list. undecided
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by dunkem21(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
sweettease:

You sha won show your talent. The question was to give meaning not add to the list. undecided

I have halfacephobia ..The fear of people with half profile pix.
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by oluwasunshine(f): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
shegzan:
1. Fear of scolino.
2. Fear of ru.
3. Fear of ocho.
4. Fear of nocti.
5. Fear of acoustic...
*pours cold water on d head*.. Shey I tried?
you are not on the way at all. After typing, type your number so that if you get am i will send you card
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by oluwasunshine(f): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Let us move this post to front page,moderators help,i want to see who will get it
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by hersexyness(f): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
scolinophobia- fear of school

Rupophobia- fear of dirt

Ochophobia- fear of vehicle

noctiophobia- fear of night

acousticophobia- fear of noise
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by oluwasunshine(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
shaqhead:

let me indulge u and take my mind of ds election for 2 mins
scolinophobia-fear of school
euphobia not ruphobia- fear of hearing good news
ochophobia-fear of automobiles
noctiphobia-fear of darkness
acousticophobia-fear of sound or noise

happy now?
wey d gift?
. U get some but you dön't get some.try more
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by shaqhead: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwasunshine:
. U get some but you dön't get some.try more
tales by moonlight....go joor
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by sweettease(f): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
dunkem21:

I have halfacephobia ..The fear of people with half profile pix.
So says the one with no profile pic undecided
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by dunkem21(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
sweettease:

So says the one with no profile pic undecided

You are making me to like you and think of cleaning those red lipsticks.
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by oluwasunshine(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
hersexyness:
scolinophobia- fear of school

Rupophobia- fear of dirt

Ochophobia- fear of vehicle

noctiophobia- fear of night

acousticophobia- fear of noise

. U get it,ur phone number
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by Yustash001(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hehehe...I have grammatophobia.....*runs out with my tail between my legs*..
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by hersexyness(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwasunshine:
. U get it,ur phone number
Give me yours n I will send mine
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by sweettease(f): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
dunkem21:

You are making me to like you and think of cleaning those red lipsticks.
Just say the truth, you liked me before now cheesy
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by dunkem21(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
sweettease:

Just say the truth, you liked me before now cheesy

And what if you are right
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by sweettease(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
dunkem21:

And what if you are right
There is no if, i know I'm right wink

1 Like

Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by dunkem21(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
sweettease:

There is no if, i know I'm right wink

Wrong!

..OK, right but ..

..YOU are making me like you the more sad
Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by sweettease(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
dunkem21:

Wrong!

..OK, right but ..

..YOU are making me like you the more sad
Lol this is how you flirt? Lol

1 Like

Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by dunkem21(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
sweettease:

Lol this is how you flirt? Lol

If you say so.

I like you, simple.

1 Like

Re: Give Me The Meaning Of These Vocabularies Within Hrs And Get Mtn Card. by oluwasunshine(f): 5:55am On Mar 29, 2015
hersexyness:

Give me yours n I will send mine

(1) (Reply)

Post-utme To Be Restarted For Admission / Please Help. NECO Misspelled My Name / Reprint Of Jamb Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.