Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action (26805 Views)

Tinubu Denies Bombing Buhari / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by lalasticlala(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has debunked any knowledge of text message from him asking electorate to vote for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Goodluck Jonathan, insisting that its fraudulent.

Tinubu, who disclosed this while speaking with newsmen, shortly after getting accredited by officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), at Ward 047 in Alausa, said the issue will be adequately addressed at the court.The APC chieftain who affirmed that he did not send any kind of message, said “I didn’t send any message. That’s part of the gimmicks and desperation of the ruling party when they pack a lot of fraudulent people in office trying to sabotage the right of people from exercising their civic duty.
“I didn’t authorise any network to send any message. That one we will discuss when we get to court. I cannot campaign today; I know what I’ve told my supporters, you all know the party I belong to and you know the candidate of that party. Do not believe in any text message from me asking you to do otherwise,” he said.

Speaking further, the former governor of Lagos State noted that he is committed to his party and nothing can make him compromise. “I stay firmed; I stay credible; I stay resolved; I am determined and committed, if anybody sends you any fraudulent message, it is because they are coward, they know they are going to be defeated and that is why they want to resort to fraud.

“That is why they should not even be in government, the more reason they should be out, we have had enough of this. I have received several calls from people to verify the so-called text message but I have consistently denied that. It is disturbing, annoying and terrible that people will resort to fraud.

“What kind of leadership? What kind of legacy? What kind of ethics are we teaching our people? If I ask you to compromise the system, how can I do that to the platform I lead? The platform that I helped built and by the grace of God the best platform that is available.

“So it is a lie and a fraud and I will go to any extent to investigate this and if my phone is cloned and they sent fraudulent messages from there, the investigation has started already. I worked tirelessly for our platform, why would I now change a day to the election? Anybody that was in my house yesterday (Friday) will see the number of crowd who were shouting,” he added.

http://leadership.ng/news/421085/tinubu-denies-sending-sms-canvassing-votes-for-jonathan

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by ChangeisHere: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
all lies by PDP

Apc is fully in support of Buhari

Change is Here grin grin

lets bombard this thread with likes for Buhari

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by WisdomFlakes: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP Una don fail for SW. cheesy it's simply too late now.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by daveP(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Click "Like" if you think the jagaban has been truly exposed and embarassed today.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by januzaj(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP DHURRRRR
sai BUHARI
walahi buhari lo ma win
even if he sent the msg
buhari no be ribadu
if he could have 12million votes with CPC in 2011.....without the support of Tinubu and co

.nothing can stop 45million votes today

it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that CHANGE IS INEVITABLE

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thats their problem.. We shall see..
Say Baba
Say Buhari
Say Nigeria

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
court action on who? on the reporter, the network provider or we here that is commenting?

drug man thief-nubu

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by temitemi1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu don collect dollars again grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by POPdecorator: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP lie exposed again
tinubu we dey ur back

sai buhari

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Sunavico(f): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
He wouldn't have done that!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Slimzjoe(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu wants to be part of the transformation grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
I didn't get any message on my phone o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by mobaking: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
JAGABAN,CARRY GO.DEM DON CHOP AM FINISH.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by oneeast: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Like in 2011, like in 2015. Dollars speaking again like it did in 2011 tongue

GEJ till 2019

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by thinkdip(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
1000 likes for GEJ let's make this possible. ..simple and humble
modified: yes we are gathering momentum, let us keep it moving guys, let's give app guys headache. . keep it on guys...yes we can make it●●●●●●while on another thread 1000000 likes is moving fast

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by sinizia: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bloody liar and thief.

Only a fool believes you.

That's your stock in trade. Perpetuate an act of evil and deny it afterwards.

GEJ till 2019!!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by bunmioguns(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by titall: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC suspends election in Delta community over insecurity

[url]proudlyweb.com/inec-suspends-election-in-delta-community-over-insecurity/[/url]
Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by giantstrides(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
DSS should be going after PDP members, but they have been stuffed with dollars.

What a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Redoil: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu the biggest thief of the millinium is cry foul when he himself is a foul.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by DeCritique(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who is he threatening with court action?

Jagabanjagban! You have failed this time around!!

Join the Transformation team. Don't be like Nicodemus that visited Jesus at night!

GEJ Till 2019!!

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Politician wiv d "thiefing " swag

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Drsheddy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kk
Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Are Nigerians this stu.pid? Why does he need to state the obvious

Well, salt water.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari Is A Coupist: Buhari has no moral ground to stand for an election in Nigeria because he’s a destroyer of democracy and can never benefit from it. He overthrew a duly elected govt and ruled illegitimately until he was kicked out

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Ryabcool(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lmaoooo! See desperation from pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by hensben(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
I like this tinubu ehn..him nor fit shout ,him own na court jejely grin

Btw, pdp as a party is a fraud and satanic, they are very ready to destroy nigeria more but God will not allow that this time.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by CR77(f): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Everything 4 pa Tinubu life na court case

I wonder how he youth life go be.

Anyway GEJ TILL 2019

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari Doesn’t Talk or Act Like An Elder-statesman: He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of over 800 innocent lives including about 10 Corp members after he lost the 2011 elections. A man who considers himself as an elder-statesman and wants to rule Nigeria again should not be talking this way:

“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and baboon would all be soaked in blood.” – M. Buhari

“2015 will be bloody…” – M. Buhari

Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel. Buhari knew how important reconciliation is to the stability of democracy, yet he refused to appear before the panel.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by dejust(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
He can do that, is he not on business again.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari Is A Religious Fanatic And Extremist: Buhari believes that his religion is superior to other religions and that Koran supersedes our constitution. In 2001, he gave his total support for Sharia with this statement:

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.”- M. Buhari (August 27, 2001)

He made the above statement after he had gone to BBC Hausa Service to condemn the then Vice President, Atiku Abubakar for urging Muslims states who adopted Sharia to return to the status quo.

If you think that these statements mean nothing, then envision what would happen if a notable Christian political leader from the south make the same statement about spreading Christianity across Nigeria.

Prior to the 2003 elections, he made another shocking statement:

“Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West.”- M. Buhari (2003)

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate / Evander Holyfield Visits Governor Ambode (Photos) / Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.