Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! (955 Views)

Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Expected Presence At FEC / Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB / Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! by skynettech: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
To whom brain is given, sense is expected!

Pls u can help send dis 2 some1 u knw can get it 2 some1 who need a rethink just incase he/she is a tool of violence paid by those who keep their children abroad!. Buhari's child zara is paying ova 12 million naira as school fees developing her future and career. Jonathan's children hv been moved 2 london 4 studies and residence while developing dia career and living in affluence. Atiku abubakar's children are abroad schooling. Tinubu's children are schooling abroad and living in affluence. They're all developing and investing in dia children, so dat dia children can continue ruling us after they're gone.

You re dia as a jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP customized vest and polo, chanting 'change' holding brooms. Carrying umbrellas chanting 'transformation'. Killing urself, forrmenting trouble and constituting nuisance to the society because of peanuts dat can't make u a beta person. Stop being a disgrace 2 ur discipline. Stop wearing APC vest and carrying PDP umbrellas, because dat is d wish of politicians 4 u... They knw if u hv a gud job, they can't use u as a thug/propagandist.

If buhari ll nt bring all his ten children 2 d street 4 campaign and jonathan ll nt bring his children and blood brodas 2 d street 4 campaign,then u re a disgrace 2 ur family if u don't stop masquerading urself as PDP and APC agents, because up till nw i hv neva seen buhari's children on d street wearing APC vest and holding brooms. Neither hv i seen jonathan's children carrying d PDP umbrella even on social media let alone in d street...

To whom brain is given, sense is expected!. Just vote. No violence, have a great weekend.
Re: To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! by NewsEmpireNG(f): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Abeg take a chill pill Bro.... if you are a Politician, i bet ur kids would also be schooling abroad, considering the Educational system in d country!!!! Am not a politician but all my kids must go to Uni abroad.... Infact, i go born my pikin there sef until theres a complete CHANGE in our health system and a total revamp of what Nigeria is today....

Isnt that why we are shouting CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!! Yet mama peace say make una stone us. Ohk o...

Btw... I got ur point, and u made alorta sense just trying to relieve the election fever in the air!

1 Like

Re: To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! by temitemi1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! by iphanyiuma(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Eg: the OP
Re: To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! by skynettech: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Eg: the OP

You need deliverance
Re: To Whom Brain Is Given, Sense Is Expected! by skynettech: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

You have been hypnotized

(1) (Reply)

INEC Results: Live Updates As Jega Announces Results At The Press Conference / See Photos Of Baby Born Yesterday Named Buhari Aka 'Saibaba' / PDP Queries Buhari’s Indifference To Burning National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.