Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,397 members, 7,839,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River (14986 Views)

It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by expert1000: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader is workin well in kano,zamfara,borno,yobe ,jigawa,katsina buh nt workin well in d south.GOD is watchin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by koboko69: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ and PDP has been vindicated this card reader is a disaster SHAME on that evil.cult called APC..........GEJ till 2019

One thing I just noticed today is that a lot of you guys are kids who didn't even go to vote. Just sit with your fones and type gibberish.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by oleary(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting from Calabar South,
Cross River

The Card Readers are working and they are still being used at most polling units.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by djfox: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oh Really?! Because they think theyre special or what?!

While every other state uses the damn card reader these people think they can bypass and rig for their beloved GEJ freely as usual huh?
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by metorichmond(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oboi I just wake up ooo, card reader na rubbish, big rubbish. Can't be accredited because card reader can't verify me. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Jega m disappointed.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by phlio(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
i smell goodluck on buhari
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by mjameel(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
well May God choose the best candidate for us
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by UncleJudax(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ and PDP has been vindicated this card reader is a disaster SHAME on that evil.cult called APC..........GEJ till 2019
This goes to show that INEC were never prepared before the postponement, and their readiness now still leaves more to be desired. There is no proper coordination. Nigeria sha.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by RegBaba: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ashleyma77:
I'm sure the PDP will be glad at this development and will try to capitalize on this loophole,but whatever the result there,you can be rest assured Nigerians will march4buhari.

sai baba
GMB/PYO

like for our people's general
I'm waiting for it to be rigged... UP PDP!
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by dannex(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Deadlyviper:
Hehehehehehe cross river?

Pdp state?

I pity Buhari

Gej till 2019
U 'd better pity una self,did u hear any problem in north as per the electoral process. I pity gej
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by dannex(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
expert1000:
Card reader is workin well in kano,zamfara,borno,yobe ,jigawa,katsina buh nt workin well in d south.GOD is watchin
Don't mind d yeye ppl. Who u dey deciev e
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=januzaj post=32101520]SAI BUHARI
.CARD READER OR NO CARD READER

WALAHI BUHARI WILL BE DECLARED WINNER

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE [/quote

Bye God's grace
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by khassy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Nd it happen in a PDP dominated state

Results gonna be like PDP 98% nd APC 2% grin

Rigging mood activated!!!
what were u expecting before

APC and lie lie propagandas

anyways

coasting home to victory in our brand new Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by Deadlyviper: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
dannex:
U 'd better pity una self,did u hear any problem in north as per the electoral process. I pity gej

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ukandi1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
januzaj:
SAI BUHARI
.CARD READER OR NO CARD READER

WALAHI BUHARI WILL BE DECLARED WINNER

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE

u are on ur own.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by godunia(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Inec did not claim that the card readers would be perfect and that's why d came up with option of incident forms n Manual accreditation if certain conditions were met.will PDP complain if GEJ wins?lets support a process that will make d elections credible n widely acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by TI1919(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC grin
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ptolemy247(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ is so smart...He allowed Jega make a fool of himself

2 Likes

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by itsmayiela(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Election is bad in Mosoga, Delta state. I was forced to thumb print for a party under heavy threat and intimidation
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by BabaO2: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Jonathan has defiled INEC by meeting them alone.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ukandi1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
There is a deliberate attempt to disenfranchise PDP voters like myself here in Government primary school akim, it is by IBB highway. By 1:20pm, they had stopped accreditation. No wahala.

Up GEJ
Up SEN Ben Ayade
Up P.D.P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ukandi1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
djfox:
Oh Really?! Because they think theyre special or what?!

While every other state uses the damn card reader these people think they can bypass and rig for their beloved GEJ freely as usual huh?

they dont think they are special, they are indeed special. If u don't like that, deal with it.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by Eluwilussit(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
itsmayiela:
Election is bad in Mosoga, Delta state. I was forced to thumb print for a party under heavy threat and intimidation

Which party or you are lying?
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:

JEGA should be asked to return those craps and return all the billions he used in buying those craps back to the federation account.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by okechukwu3: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC claimed to be ready on 14th February... Gej may God see you through because of you impartiality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by djfox: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
ukandi1:

they dont think they are special, they are indeed special. If u don't like that, deal with it.

What a funny little cvnt. If by special you mean completely re.tarded then sure.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ozoigbondu: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
byrron:

JEGA should be asked to return those craps and return all the billions he used in buying those craps back to the federation account.
l second this motion

3 Likes

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ojnnaco(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
“From the look of things, it means we might even not use the card reader during the other elections,” he said. “IRS (is) a machine, it can fail anytime. Instead of disenfranchising voters I have directed them to stop using the card readers.”

APC must weep. . Where are d noise makers ..?? How market. ? I never hear amechi's voice nor LIE Mohammed's voice.. Lolxxxcxxcc. . what of d commander in chief of BH(BUHARI) lolxxxx
Sai GEJ

1 Like

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ukandi1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
djfox:

What a funny little cvnt. If by special you mean completely re.tarded then sure.

u sound like one urself. No wonder u think everyone is like u. Sorry to disappoint u.

1 Like

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by madjune(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP is clearly getting their ways straightened for massive rigging.

With the card reader out of the way and election extended till tomorrow; there's no way figures won't be manipulated.

Obviously, the 6wks was enough time to buy Jega over.

Jega has sold out.

Nigeria has always been a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze / Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.