Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote (32284 Views)

EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by samkolo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
This man really believes in Democracy. Nurses assisted him down to the polling booth for him to vote. What excuse do you have?

http://dawnnaija..com/2015/03/pictured-this-old-man-came-from-th.html

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Jelo4kul(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
FTC hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
I love patriotic citizens. Most old people are at home busy doing one thing or the other. But this man left everything aside and decided to vote.
May God Bless you.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by ayowonder(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
this man really needs CHANGE

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by MRLINGTON(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wat if em start to run??

Buh I respect him alot..he did well...deserves to be named the best citizen eva....

Exercising he's civic right...that's a true Nigerian

Nigeria-Good people-Great Nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by alberto2k(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
I just hope he's voting for transformation so he can recover quickly. cry

sai GEJ!

30 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by oluwafemi113(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
The old Man really need change

See as people are queuing for change

Despite the rain

APC is winning here

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Kennedymac(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
papa i hope ur voting for GEJ

24 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by sinizia: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pics like this makes my heart bubble. No one should be disenfranchised. The happy old man has sworn to vote for Transformation in favor of the humble GEJ. Thanks sir.

GEJ till 2019!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by vedaxcool(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Obviously the man must be so irritated by gej govt. The man would have to remember that jonathan and his supporters believe he has no right to even contest for election because he is old.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEj till 2019.. He needs transformation

8 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Dragonking: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
This man is willing to die for continuous transformation by GEJ. GEJ till 2019!! cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by idia101(f): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Irrespective of who wins saturday's election, we
still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by
2019, There will still be atleast 2 ASUU strikes
before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira
per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef,
your landlord will not reduce his rent, your salary
will most likely remain the same for another couple
of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll
never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control
Oshodi, DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription,
MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden
charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super
certain, your hustle will always put food on your
table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us,
GEJ is a lion, BUHARI is a wolf, even we sef we no
be sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who
wins, just give me peace cos I need to go out on
monday and get my daily food.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by accubobo: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good citizen
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Lifebender(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
God bless you sir,i know you want change,and change you shall get
#Vote APC
#Vote Change
#Vote GMb/PYO

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by januzaj(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
he wants CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by ghost1718(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
vote not fight

vote for change

vote wisely

vote for GEJ

#ur choice not by force#

as for me i have voted my fellow Weed man

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
The man is obviously a change advocate.

1 Like

This shows how desperately people want CHANGE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by yurme(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
D kind of peace that swept through my heart after voting for GMB makes my mind strong, and my conscience is in agreement with my decisions because its the right thing to do.

I have played my part......

Baba when u get there, don't forget how I stood under d sun to vote u into power, May19 proudly from Delta.

Said Buhari! Our president elect!

13 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fresh Air

The elderly man want continuity

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by koolet: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
after today whole Nigerians would be shocked by the POWER that would amaze them, that they would tell the story to their children's children that power could bring down any innovation
politics is not the way people sees it
empty barrel makes the loudest noise if na lie do the experiment with 1naira coin and 1thousand naira note,
that's why it worries me the extent apc took their campaign they'll ofcourse close down that radio station, apc mall, and finally their mouth..,
it will take only God grace for apc to be declared winner the prophecies are coming to past already
1.the card reader failed
2 ballot box stolen
3 election delayed in some states

fill in the gaps above

pdp power,yeilding 550,000+ volts "hazardous"
remember to do the experiment
you'll see for yourself that empty can make the loudest unpleasant noises

@koolet'noni

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by khassy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC and lie lie propagandas

anyways

coasting home to victory in our brand new Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Goddex: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=15pt]Papa, that was not neccessary.
Anyway, vote GEJ
Vote PDP[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by bunmioguns(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
he believes in change

GMB is the answer
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by cycline404(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
He Voted for Change in the health sector

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by VickyRotex(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Awwwww... cry

Speedy recovery Baba
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by angelTI(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
The baba is tired of the clueless government we have and wants change

GMB/PYO

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.