Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerians, Call Jega To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Call Jega To Order (404 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Call Jega To Order by igbeke: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
It is no longer news that the Card Reade System, as introduced by Prof Atahiru Jega, is a gross flop. What is strange here is that most of these voters are leaving the polling boot out of boredom and frustrations. This means at the end of the day, we will have what ssome people will call poor voters turnout in the Southern part of Nigeria.
What then become of those deliberately disenfranchised by this fraudulent process?
Don't Inec have a Plan B for this and other unforseen circumstances?
I though Inec repeatedly affirmed it was readily prepared.
Can a winner be declared at at the end of the day?
I sincerely hope while praying that we get it right this time.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion..jega Is A Failure / I’ll Recommend  inec’s PVC To My Country – US Ambassador / Congratulations To Gen. Mohammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.