Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg (1828 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **NEW ARRIVAL** Tincan Cleared 2005 Acura RL For 1.850m! / 2002 BMW 745i (Navigation, Thumbstart, Dvd Entertainment Pkg) / Wicked Machines! Toyota Corolla 2010 / 2009 Toyota Venza / 2009 Acura MDX. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by zerofobia: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2009
Mileage-5,881 
*Exterior Color Silver
*Interior Color Black
*Engine 6 Cylinder Gasoline
*Transmission 5 Speed Shiftable Automatic
*Drive Type All wheel drive
*VIN JH4KB26699C000***

Price-6.5 Million

Vehicle Description

*Satellite radio(XM/Sirus)
*Heated memory seats
*Xenon light
*Vehicle Stability Assist System
*Back up camera
*Keyless Entry
*Auto headlamp On-Off Delay
*Dual Climate Control

Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by Areaboy2(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2009
lol, u forgot to mention to best feature of that car,

SH AWD (Super handling all wheel drive), simply means that ur car senses which tyre has the most grip(particularly when cornering) and gives that tyre more power while reducing the power on the other tyre with less grip,

how cool is that?
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by viperman: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2009
Acura mehnnn, You just have to give it to the engineers handling the Acura line for Honda.
They are a bunch of wicked individuals. I never used to like japanese cars until i decided to test one of their TLs, And i have to say it's a lvoely drive.(I stil don't like japanese cars sha over German). Audi's are the Truth! grin

Kabaya!!!
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by inspiredm(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2009
Area_boy:

lol, u forgot to mention to best feature of that car,

SH AWD (Super handling all wheel drive), simply means that ur car senses which tyre has the most grip(particularly when cornering) and gives that tyre more power while reducing the power on the other tyre with less grip,

how cool is that?

Coolio.

@ OP

There is no 2009 Acura RL Tech Package in Nigeria yet,

This Car Will Sell Well Above 7 million Naira in Lagos, The Ergonomics Are Way too Tight. Peradventure This Car gets to Lagos without being Sold, We can

deal on it, I have a client that wants the TL but may be convinced if he sees the RL. Good luck on your Sale cool cool
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by zerofobia: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2009
Inspired please give me your phone numbers and email address,got a deal we have to talk about.And fellow Nairalanders this is a give away price
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by Emperoh(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2009
viperman:

Acura mehnnn, You just have to give it to the engineers handling the Acura line for Honda.
They are a bunch of wicked individuals. I never used to like japanese cars until i decided to test one of their TLs, And i have to say it's a lvoely drive.(I stil don't like japanese cars sha over German). Audi's are the Truth! grin
Kabaya!!!

But Volks Wagens are it for me!!!
Ever tried the Phaeton? ? ?
genesis and revelation of Power that is!!!
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by inspiredm(m): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2009
zerofobia:

Inspired please give me your phone numbers and email address,got a deal we have to talk about.And fellow Nairalanders this is a give away price

inspired_men@yahoo.com

Lets talk about the Deal. cool cool
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by marktwain: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2009
Emperoh:

But Volks Wagens are it for me!!!
Ever tried the Phaeton? ? ?
genesis and revelation of Power that is!!!

You should see the Volkswagen CC. enough said !
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by zerofobia: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2009
Inspired Baba,i have saved your number and email address,i will hit you up when i get back from Michigan.
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by abbyode(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
Zerofobia, how much can u deliver a 2009 acura RDX technology package edition?
Please revert to my email : abiodunode@yahoo.com.
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by zerofobia: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
For cars of this nature,i always work with the client to make an offer for the car(09 RDX tech package).I always work with what the client has to offer.
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by zerofobia: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
40% down-payment and this car will be yours.
Re: 2009 Acura Rl Technology Pkg by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2009
Please update the posted VIN number to include all 17 digits as recommended by the Administrators of this site. Keep up the good work and honesty.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Solara / Sold.Sold. / Car Is S---O---L---D Mercedes-benz: C200 Elegance Automatic 1998 Green: Lv-fp-81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.