Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bomb Blast In Enugu And Onistha South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Enugu And Onistha South (812 Views)

Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Enugu And Onistha South by anneedu: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Evidence that they never want the christains to exercise their vote, but thank God for the heart of igbos, we still stood to our feets to vote rightly, no casualties in enugu but four injured at onistha. Goodluck will surely win.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu And Onistha South by Ngwakwe: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
anneedu:
Evidence that they never want the christains to exercise their vote, but thank God for the heart of igbos, we still stood to our feets to vote rightly, no casualties in enugu but four injured at onistha. Goodluck will surely win.

Where are the pictures to confirm the bombings?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu And Onistha South by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
@OP, abeg ow GEJ won take win?

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!

#Buhari_must_win

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu And Onistha South by anneedu: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Where are the pictures to confirm the bombings?
my friend listen to NTA news and stop your argument, am from enugu and my voting unit is WTC primary school where the bomb blast ok as of onistha is on air you can make calls if you have friends there. I can frame pictures I upload it here then you believe me but I don't need it because my eyes I've seen it ok.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect during Buhari Administration / Memos To GMB: No 1 - Corruption / Amaechi's Wife Now House Girl To Dame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.