Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

JEGA And Card Reader: A Failure Envisaged And Could Have Been Avoided - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JEGA And Card Reader: A Failure Envisaged And Could Have Been Avoided (344 Views)

The Moment I Knew Apc Will Win Edo State...and How I Envisaged 2019 / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim / Breaking News!!!apc Leader Caught With 200 Pvcs And Card Reader In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JEGA And Card Reader: A Failure Envisaged And Could Have Been Avoided by Stoical: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
I seriously pray, we have minimal loggerheads in our elections. Jega, openly and consistently stated that with 60% functionality of card reader was enough for election. Taking all advises with a wave of hand... I so wonder what a man he is.
Imagine this is just Presidential election where much rancour was not expected... What will now happen when it comes to Governorship election, where there's always records of maximal negative energies...

Jega, you may have meant well, but you must accept you've failed and apologised to Nigerians and to those you accused wanted to rig by opposing your poorly-introduced card readers...
Re: JEGA And Card Reader: A Failure Envisaged And Could Have Been Avoided by Jelo4kul(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Failure Of D Card Readers: PDP, Others Right? / Team My Vote Did It / An Election Message To Nigerians, Outgoing And Incoming President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.