Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them (48766 Views)

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / Shekarau Booed As Voters Petted Baraka, Lado In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by lalasticlala(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kano -Two prominent PDP stalwarts, Baraka Sani and a sitting MP, Senator Basheer Lado escaped death by whisker at Jigiriya polling units when mob attack them during accreditation.

Baraka Sani is the Special Assistant to the President on Agric School, while Senator Basheer Lado is seeking re-election to the red chamber.

However Baraka Sani’s aide was also injured while senator Lado took to his heel and escaped with minor injury.

The two prominent PDP stalwarts were pelted soon as they alighted from there respective vehicles at Jigiriya polling units.

The police spokesman in the city, Magaji Musa Majia is keeping sealed lips over the incident.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathan-aide-senator-escape-death-in-kano/
Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Jelo4kul(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
FTC.. Dancing Shoki. Please o, before I continue there is a nairalander that has been disturbing my life today. His name would be mentioned if he does it again. If you hate Jonathan just mind your business because everyone is left to vote freely based on their own opinion on the person that they are voting. Back to the topic

You can now see that this election is really turning into something else. People that are not in the affected areas won't understand. But I tell you if you see what's happening underground now you would pray to your God.. I thank God for making them escape.

All thesame Jonathan till 2019

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by AndreRose(f): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its not going to work for the APC. we are guided by the blood of God; no one will harm us.
#team PDP
#Goodluck till 2019

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Arch1: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sending Jonathan back to the creeks of Otueke is sacrosanct - Barack Obama

Buhari will win this election - Pastor Adeboye

Jonathan must go - Kim Kardashin

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Activity77(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC it can't work for u guys dis tym arund cos victory belongs to #pdp,

No weapons planed against PDP and jonathan shall prosper

Vote PDP

Vote GEJ

Victory is ours....2019

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Boss13: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
The people are angry. what a funny news. Seems election day is a day for reckoning in nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by nzeobi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
We have gone past this tactics. People should be allowed to express themselves regardless of religion and tribe

9 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by sinizia: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
No wonder my uncle came back yesterday from Kano with his children because these bloodsuckers and demons doesn't care about tribe or blood when they activate their mode of killing.

Look at how innocent PDP voters would have been lynched for no sin at all. Their crime was going to vote. Is it now bad for one to vote? I thought Buhari signed a peace pact with GEJ that he'll call his killer. Squad to order? Why can we live in peace? Buhari campaigned through the nooks and crannies of this country and no one meted out harm on him, but Goodluck, a whole President of this country was attacked for campaigning. If these Stong Age killers can tolerate people with dissenting choices, why don't we divide this country? Why should PDP voters be killed for choosing to vote? Is this what APC mean by "change"? Changing from allowing of fundamental human rights to shameless lynching of voters?

I feel sad right now. I feel pity for those PDP members and Christians up there that APC has put at risk by refusing GEJ safeguard their lives by introducing Armies to protect the citizens. This APC is a demonic virus out to destroy human lives. They fight GEJ even when his intentions are for good. RIP in advance to those that will fall victim to the plans of APC to stop the introduction of army in this election.

#VoteNotFight

Arch1:
Sending Jonathan back to the creeks of Otueke is sacrosanct - Barack Obama

Buhari will win this election - Pastor Adeboye

Jonathan must go - Kim Kardashin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2252858_gnchrpnxn3tl9t0sbegsftaxpzeyteefvkiev7s1zgfisfneqqvjuudxfxvvk6lqsveryvj4a8s0r2jpv2nltn3wozo8tlab8cssgbmz6q7ky8qj01kj5voo87sx619hhawdfqha94yu7crkubxkecbwx0jytnmw448h328nc_jpeg_jpegd81221b73d9556127e8ab21f3c62b731

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Babyboy1986(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC people at work again

APC is Boko Haram

APC members are all past criminals

Buhari brain is full with lies

Buhari lie in his affidavit really i don't have any hope in APC party

victory belongs to GEJ TILL 2019

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Arch1: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
nzeobi:
We have gone past this tactics. People should be allowed to express themselves regardless of religion and tribe
The victims of the mob attack are all Moslems from Kano. It has nothing to do with religion and tribe. It is their people that pelted them with missiles.

23 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by brownlord: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
And Omenka and Berem are shouting change in the south

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by johnstar(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
apc dm, una b thug

2 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by KenJak(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
BETTER FOR THEM COS THEY ARE REAPING THEIR WORKS.

5 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Mogidi: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari promised "dogs and baboons" would be soaked in blood, he's about to make good his promise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by tunwumi: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hurricane change hit the shores of Nigeria today report from everywhere have it that all transformations has been swept away. Our analyst forecast that the wind of hurricane change will continue tomorrow. So be prepared

8 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Segadem(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
y den deer run

2 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by corozy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol......u for no run nah........Meanwhile i Have cast my vote for the Incoming President of Nigeria.....#GMB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC cohorts at it again..........

In other news,
GEJ is wining in Anambra now!
85% as at now and the vote is still ongoing

Good tidings, I must say

7 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by micrep3030(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
See democracy
Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by maddman: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE

2 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by calebbintus: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
What's Up about Peaceful Elections? Am an APC supporter buh I just don't understand the over-bearing attitude of these northerners, for any grievance their next thought is kill. GEJ must have been really bold to campaign in the North. This is bad.

And in Other News
Buhari currently sweeping the polls in Kwara.

7 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by andy24(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
No to violence . Like for Sai Baba

10 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by seeker121(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
change is here

BUH/PYO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha abookis are not smiling grin

4 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by januzaj(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
SAI BABA

5 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by bright007(f): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them by laurel03(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
We don't need violence

Win or loose life continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu / El-Rufai Says All Old Notes Will Remain Legal Tender In Kaduna / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.