Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. (880 Views)

Ibo Submits To Violent North But Arrogant To Compassionate West / If Things Are Not Going Well In Nigeria Is Not My Fault - BUHARI / There Is Gold In The North! But How Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by samueld0(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is anything there to worry? Why are we not hearing any complaint from the north, even in the north East apart from Yobe all is well no carD reader falure, no absent of Inec officials at any polling unit, no delay in Electorial materials. But the oposite is what is going on down south. Sign of good thing or bad thing to come?
Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by Generalkorex(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
What does dat mean
Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by Mogidi: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
This was what Jega planned all along.

1 Like

Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by Bamoha(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls be vigilant wen u want to cast ur vote was told dat dere is nlyon on APC space make sure u remove d nylon on d face b4 stamping on it. Pls reboroadcast
Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by Zaikon(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op I dnt knw your intentions but its moving well nd dats how it gotta be...
Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
The south wants to blame the north for the bombings should APC win
Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by ghost1718(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
NORTHERN are not voting for change they are voting for their fellow abokì believing that nigeria belong to them not christian, but i see us AS 1 big happy family

vote wisely

#vote for ur choice#GEJ
Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by ghost1718(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
samueld0:
Is anything there to worry? Why are we not hearing any complaint from the north, even in the north East apart from Yobe all is well no carD reader falure, no absent of Inec officials at any polling unit, no delay in Electorial materials. But the oposite is what is going on down south. Sign of good thing or bad thing to come?
bro: i share ur feelings and i understand ur comment, but u no GOOD will always win

meanwhile vote wisely.......... Ur choice

1 Like

Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by Ddaji(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
You are silly and idiot. Presently in my polling unit in sokoto our card reader isn't working since morning, we don't know our fate.stop posting rubbish
Re: Election Is Going Well In The North But All Is Not Well In The South. by samueld0(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ddaji:
You are silly and idiot. Presently in my polling unit in sokoto our card reader isn't working since morning, we don't know our fate.stop posting rubbish

No insult please I was only trying to know what is going on. I have never heard any report from the north about card readers falure and delay in electoral proceSs or any bomb blast. I'm not blaming anybody but just wan't to know why is all the bad news coming from the south

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Picture Of Popular OANDO Filling Station Shut Down Pumps Removed / Abdulsalami Commends Jonathan For Conceeding Defeat. / Even If You Lose Elections, Watch Your Blood Pressure - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.