Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is The Card Reader Deliberately Sabotaged In Some Places To Aid Rigging? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Card Reader Deliberately Sabotaged In Some Places To Aid Rigging? (440 Views)

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed / How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Card Reader Deliberately Sabotaged In Some Places To Aid Rigging? by WebSubsidy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Since following all the updates of this election since morning, I have noticed that only parts of the SS and SE are places where the card reader does not work. Is there a deliberate efforts to make sure only Manual Accreditation is used?

Note that suspending the Card Reader does not stop the election, it only mean the biggest obstacle to accurate PVC screening is out of the table. And we know those that fought tooth and nail to make sure it was not used.

Is this deliberate or just that the card readers didn't work in those places?
Re: Is The Card Reader Deliberately Sabotaged In Some Places To Aid Rigging? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's PDP technique, buh dem no go succeed.

#buhari_must_win

1 Like

Re: Is The Card Reader Deliberately Sabotaged In Some Places To Aid Rigging? by winnieG1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
OP it is not a rigging technique by SS or SE, in my polling Unit in Anambra, only 1 card reader out of 8 was working, they even gave us some card readers that does not even belong to our local government. We see it as a plot by INEC to disenfranchise our region while giving favor to other region, we later started manual accreditation by 3pm when it was done to INEC that they cannot even sought out the situation even if they are given another 2 weeks. I was a fan of the Card reader but if this is what JEGA has on table as Card reader, i give up.
Re: Is The Card Reader Deliberately Sabotaged In Some Places To Aid Rigging? by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
I smell monstrous foul play, sabotage of the highest order!

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Polling Unit Result / Pdp Fc Vs Apc Fc / Buhari Wins Ondo State...inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.