Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) (47743 Views)

Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Papa is a good citizen of Nigeria!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by oakson: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
fairygeh:
I trust him to vote wisely
Sai Jonathan
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Great wise men know real Leader n't terroriSt of a kind

GEJ till 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
See hin yam head cheesy

Guyman pastor. Best pastorpreneur in Africa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by temmytaryour: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
wow! I can't believe this said baba is winning in ekiti
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by M4gunners: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Irrelevant
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by temmytaryour: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
wow! I can't believe this sai baba is winning in ekiti
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by stagger: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
The man of God that sold his vote for seven billion.

See how much of idiocy is being displayed by your brain? Meanwhile the governor who made this unfounded allegation is busy accusing PDP of removing the result sheets in Rivers state.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by jamex93(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
papa vote

we need change
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
lion042:
He voted for Jonathan because i saw him telling people that Buhari is a terrorist

False information Kills. Do you have tangible sensible proofs?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by sunayo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I heard Jonathan is losing massively in SW.

Wake up my friend, I'm in Lagos, voted in AJ but reside in Satelite. GEJ is leading by wide margin. All the units around where I voted won by him. Posting inside a bus now, many passangers sharing same story. The shout is power!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by GBD2001: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Election and counting is over in major places in my area, (iwo-road) and it is Buhari all around, I think Goodluck is history, let welcome change

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by chib4true(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
.........dey dia dey fooooooool yurself!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by kingGoldust(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Yes. Before nko
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by kingGoldust(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Your eye go clear very soon.b
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dats great .. U are indeed a transformation agent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by GBD2001: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
going by results in my area, iwo-road (lagelu and egbeda local government) Buhari is leading with wide margin, in my polling unit ward 7 unit 9 egbeda
APC - 142
PDP - 58
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by DonCmos: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:

You heard...?
Who counted that vote and gave you that report?
Come see the shocker here.
My friend just wait until the result is announced.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by ddefoe: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
My beloved Bishop exercising his civic responsibility.God bless u sir!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Double portion

Next Levels

Heaven on earth

wonders without end

That is my new realm, your new realm and the new realm for Nigeria.. cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by splashbaby(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Yesoo if there is any better words to say it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by ericiland: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:

listen again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by emmasege: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:
We all know who he'll be voting for. Of course he wants to continue flying his 3 jets without any interruption from Mr Anti corruption, Buhari. Who knows Jonathan may dump Oritsajafor and replace him with Oyedapo as his official Private jet money launderer undecided
I advise u that u watch ur mouth, especially when you have to comment about an anointed man of God in a covenant relationship with God. He that keeps his mouth keeps his life, says the Holy scripture.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by lohresloco: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
story
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by jeroton: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
chai with all the trillion wey him carry come, south west people there is Goduooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by meryln(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. Its me again . FTC grin grin
Am happy the way this man of God is showing his followers the right thing to do. Please if you haven't voted you are doing yourself no good . Join the winning team and vote wisely.

Jonathan till 2019

Nigga you've been online posting poo all day
Did u even Vote for the GEJ you ranting about?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by isan(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Japhet04:

pls leave this man out of this

2 set of Bigots undecided
idiot is yur surname
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) by NollywoodFreak: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am 99percent sure he voted for GMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.